Miami at Georgia Tech (3-11-21) at 2:30 pm on the ACCN.

Advertisement
Am I the only one that thinks they can pull an 08 Georgia and win the ACC tourney and get a bid? This is the weakest crop of teams in the ACC in awhile if there ever was a time it would be now! Biggest hurdle in our way is not an opponent but fatigue imo

Advertisement
Am I the only one that thinks they can pull an 08 Georgia and win the ACC tourney and get a bid? This is the weakest crop of teams in the ACC in awhile if there ever was a time it would be now! Biggest hurdle in our way is not an opponent but fatigue imo
If we keep playing like this, we have a chance. We finally have some ball movement, designed cuts to the hoop, we’re sharing the ball and playing decent D. Just need to hit more 3’s and somehow avoid fatigue

Advertisement
I do not know if the run ends today but I do know with Miami only playing 7 bodies and now the third game in three days in will end. Miami simply will run out of gas. It was a good to to finish a bad season.

UNC was lights out yesterday.

Advertisement
yes you are lol.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back