Miami at BC 9pm ET ACCN

Advertisement
Glad they won. Wish they wouldn't have gotten sloppy down the stretch tho. Top 4 seed in the tourney is clutch tho!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Team just shows up after tough losses. They’re a really good team that is missing some important pieces that could have allowed them to take the next step. Have thoroughly enjoyed watching this team compete night in and night out. Been a long time since I’ve said that. I would go all the way back to Rodriguez and mclendons team as seniors

Last edited:
Advertisement
Did the announcer say that Miami leads the nations with guys with the most master degrees on the team.
1. I didn't know that was a stat.
2. I don't know if that is good or bad.

Feels like the high schools playing against the middle schoolers at the Y.
It's a dig at us. Basically saying we're only winning because of having a freakishly "old" roster. Same was said with the Kadji team.

- How great an impact has Jordan MIller had? Last nite was one of the more efficient offensive performances by anyone on the team. He did it all. Where'd we be this season without his solid play?

- We need a whole lot more from Walker, Joseph and Poplar in Tourney play.

- What exactly is R Miller's situation? He hardly plays any minutes (once league play began, they totally dried up). We all know his limitations but he is big, experienced and has some post moves. It's not as if anyone else on the bench is playing well. Is he injured or has L just finally thrown in the towel on him?

Advertisement
Jordan Miller is the best all around player on the team, IMO. Not a lights out outside shooter, but is capable. He scores inside. He’s the only guy on the team that crashes offensive boards. Gets steals on defense. And there are a lot of times throughout the game where he is the only guy really trying to defend. Like the first VT game, he came up with some huge defensive stops in 1o1 situations when we were down, that allowed Moore’s heroics. The first game against FSU, his relentless effort on the offensive boards, again, set Charlie up for the go ahead 3. Wong, McGusty, and Moore get a lot of the pub(and rightfully so), but without a guy like Jordan Miller(and even Sam), this team isn’t where they are right now.

Definitely a credit to the team. BC isn’t good, but we did exactly what we should have done, on the road, with no apparent hangover from the VT game. A loss like last Saturday can derail your season. And they responded well, minus a couple of stretches of some sloppy play.

Advertisement
Back