Miami at BC 9pm ET ACCN

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have lost by 1,4,3 and 1 point at home, it is not like we have played poorly at home. That lost to V. Tech was a killer however.
We were down by 30 vs. FSU in the first half. We have tended to come out flat a lot at home. I don't know if it's the sleepy half empty Watsco or what, but we haven't played our best at home.

This is certainly a must win game for Miami. BC has nothing to play for and Miami is playing for their NCAAT lives. On paper, Miami should be able to blow this team out. Only concern I have is I expect BC to try to slow the game down a ton, and if they're able to control the tempo we're going to have to execute our half court game and knock down shots. As bad as BC's record is they're still one of the better defensive teams in the ACC. If Miami can turn them over and push tempo this game could get ugly for BC. Both teams have glaring advantages. BC's frontcourt is better than ours, but Miami has the clear advantage on the perimeter. I like Miami to cover in this one. GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
This is certainly a must win game for Miami. BC has nothing to play for and Miami is playing for their NCAAT lives. On paper, Miami should be able to blow this team out. Only concern I have is I expect BC to try to slow the game down a ton, and if they're able to control the tempo we're going to have to execute our half court game and knock down shots. As bad as BC's record is they're still one of the better defensive teams in the ACC. If Miami can turn them over and push tempo this game could get ugly for BC. Both teams have glaring advantages. BC's frontcourt is better than ours, but Miami has the clear advantage on the perimeter. I like Miami to cover in this one. GO CANES!!!
Agreed. It's a similar matchup for us as the Pitt road game was. Hughley got his, but we still blew them out. Hoping for a similar outcome tonight. Go Canes!

We were down by 30 vs. FSU in the first half. We have tended to come out flat a lot at home. I don't know if it's the sleepy half empty Watsco or what, but we haven't played our best at home.
It's an awful facility if we're being honest. Intimate building in size that feels far from it given the layout and sight lines. Littlejohn at Clemson was like that until the recent renovation so hopefully DanRad has something similar up his sleeve because the place desperately needs a facelift

It's an awful facility if we're being honest. Intimate building in size that feels far from it given the layout and sight lines. Littlejohn at Clemson was like that until the recent renovation so hopefully DanRad has something similar up his sleeve because the place desperately needs a facelift
I don't think the seats feel that far away. I do have some problems with the Watsco, though. It's dark and dimly lit once you get to your seats. There's not much they do to create a fun in-game atmosphere once you get inside. Also, the concession stands are an absolute disgrace, even by stadium standards.

Advertisement
I don't think the seats feel that far away. I do have some problems with the Watsco, though. It's dark and dimly lit once you get to your seats. There's not much they do to create a fun in-game atmosphere once you get inside. Also, the concession stands are an absolute disgrace, even by stadium standards.
The 'empty rows' at the top that were never filled in make it feel bigger than it actually is

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back