Miami at BC 9pm ET ACCN

Advertisement
Big goofy dude is giving miami some trouble so far. Gotta tighten that up somehow. Hes surprisingly kinda smooth around the basket

Hope you guys didnt jinx Wong with the (well-deserved) praise, but if Sam and Charlie take up the slack, its all good!

Advertisement
Is what it is. We are comically bad at defending the paint. At this point, I don’t think there really is any “fixing it”. Just have to try to win in spite of it.

Advertisement
i like our energy and Wong is back on beam! Too bad all the opps don't play like BC. Nice that FSU beat ND!

Nice to see Coach L give Rodney some minutes. (Would be even nicer to see him hold on to that rebound, LOL.)

We’ve had some pretty tough losses at home that had me concerned if the team would be able to bounce back and each time they’ve really responded strongly. Credit to players and coaches

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice 1st half. Wong has been great. Love what I'm seeing from Jordan Miller. We've got to keep the pressure on in the 2nd half. Can't afford to let up. Would be nice to start the half with some consecutive stops and scores. An 8-0 run could blow this thing wide open for us. GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Back