Miami -9.5 vs. F$U

Buckle up, there is some significant line movement towards F$U. Line has dropped from -11.5 to -10.5 at Pinnacle and with the vig now -111 it's more likely to move to -10 than back to -11. Moneyline dropped from -409 to now -371. Still lots of time before kickoff to possibly reverse.

View attachment 131736

this game will be closer than 90% of this board thinks. It’s a rivalry. They will play their best game of the season tonight.

Advertisement
this game will be closer than 90% of this board thinks. It’s a rivalry. They will play their best game of the season tonight.

My concern is Miami going into big-head mode because of the media love. Being soft in a rivalry game is a recipe for disaster. But if Miami takes it seriously, there is a sizeable talent difference and we should easily cover.

My concern is Miami going into big-head mode because of the media love. Being soft in a rivalry game is a recipe for disaster. But if Miami takes it seriously, there is a sizeable talent difference and we should easily cover.

agreed. I have PTSD from all these past years. ND is the only game we showed up for it seems. Hopefully it’s something like that. Difference is that year we were underdogs where this year Miami is getting all the love this week. Hopefully our players have matured. FSU’s defense is talented I don’t care what anyone says. They are going to blitz tonight so it will be interested to see how Lashlee adjusts

my heart says no way - this team stinks. But my mind reminds me of when we played them in 2018 at home - we were a much better team yet it took an incredible comeback by kosi to put them away. History says this will be a close game. We will see.

Advertisement
King in charge and won't allow big heads and over confidence.

I get the trepidation that FSU has nothing to lose and memories of the 2018 game. Don’t get it wrong - that 2018 didn’t have the talent we will display today, especially offensively. Look for us to run those fat DL until their gassed and then break off huge chunks of yardage. Tempo my friends is a *****, and she’s coming for the Semenholes tonight.

I’m like a chick who has been cheated on.....I don’t trust these ******, mayne!

1601141113656.gif

Advertisement
I get the trepidation that FSU has nothing to lose and memories of the 2018 game. Don’t get it wrong - that 2018 didn’t have the talent we will display today, especially offensively. Look for us to run those fat DL until their gassed and then break off huge chunks of yardage. Tempo my friends is a *****, and she’s coming for the Semenholes tonight.

No joke, I had a bad dream last night that Miami blew the game because the defense and we spent the next year being clowned by FSU fans. It was unnerving. I am putting my faith in King and Lashlee to make sure that Miami doesn't look past FSU.

Buckle up, there is some significant line movement towards F$U. Line has dropped from -11.5 to -10.5 at Pinnacle and with the vig now -111 it's more likely to move to -10 than back to -11. Moneyline dropped from -409 to now -371. Still lots of time before kickoff to possibly reverse.

View attachment 131736

Translation. Not good for us

Either way let’s destroy these clowns.

Baker better get the Defense tightened up! They have a bunch of nobodies on O we should bully

Advertisement
Advertisement
Part of me is thinking “it’s a rivalry game, they’ll play hard, Miami tends to sleepwalk at times like this” but man, I was looking at FSU’s team and this is the worst Seminole team I have ever seen, talent wise. They are bad. If Miami gets an early lead, the game is over.

And just like that, we're favored by 12. Great sign and we're now close enough to the game that while some sharps have bet both sides of this game, the overwhelming amount is on Miami. We opened -9.5 and now it's -12.

line.png

I don't know **** about sports betting, but I assume if you placed a bet Sunday you lock in the -9.5?

Advertisement
Back