Miami (+5.5) @ UVA 2/5 7PM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

That quote they just showed on tv enforces a theory that I started having a month ago. Coach L is frustrated and can’t find the right buttons to push with this team. They are not taking the coaching and are NIL selfish playing.

Last edited:
The announcers keep giving Virginia’s D credit and they deserve some for sure but the Canes offense is playing like they’ve never played together before and just taking one bad shot after another. There’s zero trust on the offense end of the floor with this group of guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That quote they just showed on tv enforces a theory that I started having a month ago. Coach L is frustrated and can’t find the right buttons to push with this team. They are not taking the and are NIL selfish playing.
They don’t play like a team or a unit. For being at this point in the season, they lack a lot of chemistry.

An avalanche. Worst game of the season in a game you had to have. Certainly couldn’t get blown out.

I usually feel good about the UNC match up, and they play our style of pace so it’s more favorable, but they’re legit this year and we have close to zero shot against them.

Cursed year. We’ll be back next year but losing Pack and Omier will be tough as well, so gotta bank on a good transfer and the legit freshmen

Advertisement
Pathetic

Pull the starters

No sense in risking another ankle injury

Did Keyshawn even “try” to go?

Refs are terrible but that is not why we stink tonight

Offensive sets non-existent

I'm so glad I shut this game off with 5 mins left in the first half. This team is a joke. 40 to 19 after being up 7 2. What an abysmal run Miami is on right now. Disgusting. I don't even care about Saturday vs unc. Gonna be a blowout

Advertisement
Back