Miami (+5.5) @ UVA 2/5 7PM

Just got home…holy ****.
Cleveland, Pack and George with 2 points with 14 minutes to go??

Advertisement
PLENTY OF TIME AND WIDE OPEN, Wooga takes an uncontested 3 from the corner without even aiming... came with 3 feet of the basket. Awful.

That quote they just showed on tv enforces a theory that I started having a month ago. Coach L is frustrated and can’t find the right buttons to push with this team. They are not taking the coaching and are NIL selfish playing.
If you remember at the start hpf the season he said he was having a difficult time. These guys were thinking NBA.

Long since a Larranaga team quit during a game.

Guarantee they are going to blow up the roster.

This is, by far, L's worst coaching job. This team isn't great, but it's much better than what we've seen this season.
He turns 75 this year, it might be time for him to finally retire. He honestly should of retired on a high note after last season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Team has 23 points in 30 minutes. There’s teams who score 23 points in 8 minutes.

Advertisement
UVA out athletes no one ever. Except tonight
Not close to true. They always have massive, mobile dudes that set elite screens and can move.

DeAndre Hunter was arguably the best athlete in CBB for a couple of years.

They just don't play a fast pace.

Advertisement
Not sure half these guys even care anymore this season. I imagine a lot of them plan on bolting after the season although it looks like a good chunk of them should return to college next yr

We used to be one of those teams
The first like 5 games of the year this team would score at will. That’s when I thought hey this team could be solid again with the offense. I mean even after Kentucky and Colorado I was still optimistic. The Louisville and Syracuse games were the killers.

Advertisement
Back