Miami (+5.5) @ UVA 2/5 7PM

Ppl use to complain cause Wong would always have to ball in his hands for a game winning shot. Now they see why...
I definitely had a problem last year with how much Wong seemed to go into hero ball mode... I now stand almost completely corrected, seeing this team without someone willing to drive the ball (And without a leader like Miller) is a horrifying sight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s a good chance like 8 guys leave after this year. Omier, Pack, George, Casey, Robinson, Watson, Poplar, Cleveland. I think Robinson, Watson, and Casey are 100% gone.

The lack of effort and energy this team routinely plays with is alarming and completely unacceptable. Everyone should be ashamed by tonight, from the starters, to the walk on’s, to coach L. Beyond pathetic.
No truer words.

You know there is a bigger problem when you have a prime time National TV audience and apparently a host of scouts in the crowd to see you…and you put this **** out on the floor. Wow.

I definitely had a problem last year with how much Wong seemed to go into hero ball mode... I now stand almost completely corrected, seeing this team without someone willing to drive the ball (And without a leader like Miller) is a horrifying sight.
As frustrating as he was at times, I’d give my left nut to have Wong on this years team. A leader, someone who wanted the ball no matter what the situation was, and he played his *** off.

Advertisement
There’s a good chance like 8 guys leave after this year. Omier, Pack, George, Casey, Robinson, Watson, Poplar, Cleveland. I think Robinson, Watson, and Casey are 100% gone.
Especially with this ankle tonight, I think the chances of George leaving are under 50%, not sure about Cleveland either. I hope Omier comes back because he really isn't built for the NBA right now, one more year of working on his 3-point game would do him wonders. The others are by far a net positive for leaving (including Pack in my opinion)

Advertisement
How the **** did we ever beat Clemson? Suddenly the Kentucky, Louisville, and Colorado losses make even more sense
Oh **** yeah they do. If you just look at Saturday, we played basically one half of basketball and it was good enough…we have lost quite a few like that. Tonight we didn’t even put 5 minutes together.

We are not a good team lol we lack size, leadership, defensive guys, depth and a true PG

We are a middle of the pack ACC team like Pitt, BC & Vtech we are NOT a tourney team

Outside of MAYBE George there shouldn’t be anyone thinking NBA draft. Pack, Poplar, Cleveland all need to return if Omier/George are smart they’ll return too with a solid recruiting class coming in

Advertisement
We are heading down a path to have to make a tough decision at the end of the season.

Do we bring back a 75 year old coach to rebuild a team that he poorly constructed and coached this year? If he couldn't build upon two great years, how can he do it for next year? He is already one of the oldest coaches in D1.

This whole season has been embarrassing and a bitter disappointment.

I know what I would do at the end of the year, what about you?

We are heading down a path to have to make a tough decision at the end of the season.

Do we bring back a 75 year old coach to rebuild a team that he poorly constructed and coached this year? If he couldn't build upon two great years, how can he do it for next year? He is already one of the oldest coaches in D1.

you trust rad to hire a coach? I dont. hes never been good at that at Clemson either

We went to the final 4 less than a calendar year ago, this is an insane take.

Advertisement
Back