Miami (+5.5) @ UVA 2/5 7PM

Advertisement
really only 1 guy remotely looked like a starter all night
Feel bad for Omier
As did several... while usual slurpers talked about bad losses in prior years and how team always coaches up at the end not to be concerned. Take off the rose-colored glasses and face it, the team is an abomination, and coming of a Final 4 makes it worse not better.
Slurpers have nothing to do with it. It was early. This team lacks effort many nights.Injuries and bench has been awful.

Wong, Miller, and to an extent Charlie Moore the year before covered a lot of holes. I believe L messed up by not bringing in players to replace them and instead, expanding the roles of guys like Joseph, Pack, and Popular. I dont think the guys we have now are bad. Just more role player types instead of main options. I guess Cleveland was suppose to replace Miller, but was just a better all around player. Miller also could play down low so he cleaned up alot behind Omier who is a bull in a china shop.
I'd also add, Miller was a massively vocal leader on that team. There were a ton of games were Miller just grabbed the Team's attention and got them back on track. We don't have that at all this year.

IMG_6713.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
where are they going? except the portal? Israel, China or Italy because its not the NBA
A bunch of mock drafts have wooga and George getting drafted. Pack and omier wanted to leave after last season...could see them opting to play overseas if it doesn't work out in the draft. Cleveland is a wild card. A lot of ppl have said he's and nba talent but he's been very inconsistent this year. Trust me I think no they all should come back but I don't expect it

Advertisement
No point guard, no help for Omier. L did not hit the portal nearly hard enough. Couple that with Pack regressing, Wooga disappointing, injuries disrupting chemistry, and lack of development/bad recruiting on the bench, and you have this

Advertisement
Back