Miami - 3 1/2

Advertisement
Advertisement
well gamblers here you go. take Seattle and VD. Im not in favor of gamblin but VT and the points sure looks good. the SEABIRDS win outright. I wished we had a 12th man. lets go SEABIRDS........ got a neighbor that is a big VT fan, im going with VT plus the points. hes been messing with my Hurricane flag. if you cant beat them, join them. wink, wink. go Seahawks.

Advertisement
this fast, its a trap. Vegas wants u to take the Canes but im sticking with plus the points. and sorry to say, VT.

Advertisement
why are some talking about Pitt, we are playing VD. im i reading this wrong. Pitt is the last game.

Remember a couple years ago when UNC was historically bad against the run. Rickety couldn’t budge them with our run game. Then they gave up 600 yards rushing to Baylor with Baylor forced to play a WR at QB because their top 3 QBs were unavailable.

With Rickety’s run schemes we are never going to just line up and ramrod the run game. We are going to need to be competent in the throw game.

Remember a couple years ago when UNC was historically bad against the run. Rickety couldn’t budge them with our run game. Then they gave up 600 yards rushing to Baylor with Baylor forced to play a WR at QB because their top 3 QBs were unavailable.

With Rickety’s run schemes we are never going to just line up and ramrod the run game. We are going to need to be competent in the throw game.

He can't croot for his style of play here as well. We've always been about speed.

Advertisement
Who knows what will happen vs VT but if you have to pick a team in this one, you have to go with Miami.

--Miami has lost 4 in a row but 3 of those games were by one score and BC was the worst loss by 13 pts. Against similar ACC competition, VT has 3 losses in a row by a combined 61 pts

--VT Defensive line is decimated by injuries along with a few other injuries at LB and DB// Miami is relatively healthy with no one of note out of action

--VT has been significantly outgained and outplayed in their last 3 games while Miami has matched their opponents in total yds and it can be argued they have lost due to turnovers more than any other factor

I have to think if Miami avoids turnovers Miami wins. Despite all of our flaws, we are the better team this week.

this fast, its a trap. Vegas wants u to take the Canes but im sticking with plus the points. and sorry to say, VT.

Are you joking? Moving that fast in that direction means they want you to take VT. No wonder Awsi gets so frustrated watching you people try to talk about sports betting.

1542331769211.png

Advertisement
Back