Miami - 3 1/2

The " smart money " will probably stay away from this game, but if they don't. Then see how the " line shifts " as the week progresses. That'll will give Cane degenerate an indication if the Armani suit WISE GUYS like Miami. hUh.

The "Armani suit wise guys" you reference drove the line against GT from Miami +3.5 to PK. So, just like you, they don't know ****.

Advertisement
The "Armani suit wise guys" you reference drove the line against GT from Miami +3.5 to PK. So, just like you, they don't know ****.

Stick with the " street culture " of South Florida and all that. Because it's obvious you're an DILETTANTE concerning wagering and handicapping and what not.

What are you yapping about?:rolleyes: I just checked today's line and Miami is ... - 4. Which means the line moved a HOOK since Monday! dUh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ive actually got the Canes winning this one.

The ACC needs to get a couple teams bowl eligible. Va Tech won't get bowl eligible, so I see the ACC throwing a few calls our way this weekend.

I'm not a betting man, but there are times I wish I was. This death spiral has been obvious to those willing to take off the orange and green glasses.

Advertisement
So VT's defense is historically bad? Maybe Miami can break 20 on them.

That roster got decimated in the offseason. Now, it got re-decimated during the season. They’re practically down to throwing Frank Beamer’s neck sack out there at DL.

I don't trust no " street bookie. " Especially if he's an associate of yours!!!!!:cool: And I don't trust no off shore Bahama booking operations! Yeah, yeah, yeah. You can call me paranoid and all that. :rolleyes: So what.

So you just want to talk but don't really think Miami wins. Got it.

Advertisement
So VT's defense is historically bad? Maybe Miami can break 20 on them.

The Hurricanes scored 21 on mighty Georgia Tech. So why not against a crappy Turkey defense. In other words, it's going to be a turkey shoot and the Hurricanes will score at least 28 points. If not more. Can U dig it... I said can U dig it.

That roster got decimated in the offseason. Now, it got re-decimated during the season. They’re practically down to throwing Frank Beamer’s neck sack out there at DL.
Say what you want but that goiter plays a better D tackle than have the slobs Golden brought in here.

I've seen this horror movie way too many times. We die at the end.

Advertisement
Back