Miami - 3 1/2

That roster got decimated in the offseason. Now, it got re-decimated during the season. They’re practically down to throwing Frank Beamer’s neck sack out there at DL.

That itself should run about 300-325 lbs. I doubt our OL can block it though.

Advertisement
I don't gamble. But, if I did, I wouldn't touch this game. Both of these teams are toxic right now. And, both are probably playing for pride at this point.

I'm leaning toward "we win a close one".

The " smart money " will probably stay away from this game, but if they don't. Then see how the " line shifts " as the week progresses. That'll will give Cane degenerate an indication if the Armani suit WISE GUYS like Miami. hUh.

My $$$ are so smart that they wouldnt come out of my warm comfortable wallet even if I used a tow truck to pull on them for this one

Last edited:
Remember 2014 when we ran the ball 95% of the time and blew them out?

Could we see some I-formation on Saturday?

Advertisement
Remember 2014 when we ran the ball 95% of the time and blew them out?

Could we see some I-formation on Saturday?

I think that has to be the gameplan.

I'm not sure why I'm even bothering, because I'm sure this post will be met with dozens of "YeAH buT We SucK" and "MoRk SuCKs" and post after post of just mindless whimpering and crying, but in the hopes of finding someone on here with an original thought, here goes:

VT is now down to 117th in the country in defensive yards per carry. They're giving up 5.32 yards every time an opponent runs the ball.

They've given up TWENTY-FOUR rushing TDs this season, good for 105th (Miami is 18th by the way, with 10)

But the last 2 weeks have been historically bad. Against BC and Pitt (of course, much better running teams than Miami, but still), they're AVERAGING giving up 8.36 YPC and 356 yards rushing a game. That doesn't even take into account the game prior to that, against GT, where they lost with GT completing 0 passes and they ran for 465 yards and 7 TDs.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see some heavy sets on Saturday. Some Choc and even George in the game. VT is beyond bad against the run right now and have been destroyed by injuries on their defense all year.

Hillery has been playing TE the last two weeks. I'm sure we'll see more of that.

The lineup of St. Louis, Mahoney, Gauthier, Donaldson, Scaife appears to be our best at the moment. Maybe they'll sneak Gaynor in there at guard.

VT Defense will look like All Americans against Richt, even on 2nd string! Pathetic.

VT's defense, just like everybody else in college football, knows all our 14 plays. That's half the battle.

Advertisement
we roll in a laugher. Miami 47 vtech 12

check my last two game predictions, called both almost to the nut. those and this one are easy.

At least U have a degree of major college football acumen and insight. That's why any major degenerate should put down some SERIOUS cash on the game. In other words, lay the points, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Advertisement
Where's Assy Booger with a long winded sonnet involving permutations and combinatory theory?

1542232550290.png

Advertisement
Go figure. Nevertheless Miami will not only win on Saturn afternoon. They will cover the point spread HANDILY! No ifs, buts or dUh.
I like your enthusiasm l also have the feeling we will win, but I've been having this feeling for 33 yrs

That line is seriously moving in our favor.

Which is funny when you think about how after we lost to LSU, we had posters saying we ought to root for F$U to beat VT so that this game wouldn't be a must-win for us to win the Coastal.

Yeah. That really was a hot topic back in early September around these parts. Oh what a difference two months makes.

Not true necessarily. No laws against online sports wagering.

The 2018 Florida Statutes
600x3_gradient.gif

Title XLVI
CRIMESChapter 849
GAMBLINGView Entire Chapter
849.08 Gambling.—Whoever plays or engages in any game at cards, keno, roulette, faro or other game of chance, at any place, by any device whatever, for money or other thing of value, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s.775.083.
History.—RS 2651; s. 1, ch. 4514, 1895; GS 3579; RGS 5508; CGL 7666; s. 1063, ch. 71-136.

The 2018 Florida Statutes
600x3_gradient.gif

Title XLVI
CRIMESChapter 849
GAMBLINGView Entire Chapter
849.08 Gambling.—Whoever plays or engages in any game at cards, keno, roulette, faro or other game of chance, at any place, by any device whatever, for money or other thing of value, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s.775.083.
History.—RS 2651; s. 1, ch. 4514, 1895; GS 3579; RGS 5508; CGL 7666; s. 1063, ch. 71-136.

Luckily all book sites are registered offshore or in states where it is legal.

Advertisement
Back