Miami +14 vs. FSU

Advertisement
I doubt it gets all the way there because people still believe all that rivalry game nonsense, but lay those points until that number hits +20.

If Coleman and Wilson are out and TVD starts, that sounds about right. I’ll take fsu and the under.

Fsu 17
Miami 0

Advertisement
FSU looked like they were asleep at the switch on Sat at Pitt. Keon Coleman (their best WR) didn’t play, is he hurt? Yes, FSU won but far from impressive. No running game.

IMG_1170.jpeg

Advertisement
Last year was an outlier. This will be a rivalry game... you'd be a fool to bet on this game either way.

The most Miami/Mario thing ever would be to beat FSU, get blasted by UL at home the week after, and lose a heartbreaker to BC.

Still I’d take it.
This is a good take. Lay the points with FSPoo, if UM pulls another miracle like they did with Clemson, you'll be sure to earn it back on both BC and Louisville. Absolutely goes without saying, but you can pay for college tuitions blindly betting every single under. Vegas is always worried about the "sleeping dog" when it comes to UM, but we know that if that dog gets aroused, it will just want to rollover sooner or later.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Coleman and Wilson are out and TVD starts, that sounds about right. I’ll take fsu and the under.

Fsu 17
Miami 0
That would certainly change things

I actually don’t keep up with FSU much I figured it was precaution since Pitt sucks so badly

Advertisement
Back