Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

This is top notch
boat leek GIF

Advertisement
Also, the Michigan offense avg 228 pass ypg and 214 rush ypg.

This seems to align with Mario's philosophy but I worry that this will not maximize TVDs skillset which seems to fit best in an Air Raid OFF

Also, really interested to see who will be the QB coach.
A coaches job is to adapt to the talent he has ON HAND not to force one system or another on them... Being that he won the broyles award last year I'd assume that means he knows how to do his job & just maybe our still unproven quarterback will be in good hands...

Michigan hasn't had a QB on TVD's level in about 20 years (at least). Gattis knows what he has waiting for him in Miami:

TVD
Garcia
Jacurri

Brinson
George
Ladson
X
Brashard
K. Smith
Horton

Arroyo
Skinner

Knighton
Chaney
Parrish
Citizen

Look at those effin weapons.

And the 2023 offensive skill positions that he can recruit.....

Josh Gattis right now:

Donald Duck Money GIF
I think as a fanbase, we should let tvd grow into this hype before he's crowned. As of now the kid throws a beautiful deep ball, super competitive and is a born leader. But he still has alot to learn(as he should) which hopefully comes with experience. But let's not all throw this pressure on him. That's what we did with Brad and you see how that worked out.

Advertisement
I think as a fanbase, we should let tvd grow into this hype before he's crowned. As of now the kid throws a beautiful deep ball, super competitive and is a born leader. But he still has alot to learn(as he should) which hopefully comes with experience. But let's not all throw this pressure on him. That's what we did with Brad and you see how that worked out.
New OC and by far his most reliable target as well. I love TVD but Rambo was his best friend last year

I have high hopes but I agree

We need a good quarterbacks coach to guide him.

Advertisement
Well, I feel like I can be personally picky now. I want a stud ST coordinator, when’s the last time you could say our Sts were remotely special? Heck when was the last time you could say we even looked like we weee trying to block someone on punt return?

Advertisement

You can't deny his phenomenal production. And it wasn't one game. It became the norm. And this was with limited experience, a mediocre line, marginal coaching, RB1 and RB2 out, and a listless team. It's hard to resist projecting that he take another step forward, especially with how almost every other facet of the program around him will be much improved. His potential is sky high for 2022. The dude just has "it." I'm fired up.

Last edited:
Facts. It all hit different once you start to have expectations and hype.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back