Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Advertisement
I say

Field --> ST
Moore --> Co-OC/TE
Ed Reed --> DB coach
no idea --> qb coach

Last edited:
I'm more concerned with maximizing the "Win" column.
Curious about 3 and out percentages

This whole air raid aggressive narrative drives me up a wall

Gattis’ offense isn’t 3 yards and a cloud of dust and sometimes I wonder if anyone has ever watched guys like Kyle Shanahan call an offense. A lot of coaches are molding their schemes after what he’s been doing.

Gattis literally called an offense that had the most plays over 50 yards last year. If you just told people that, they would go “ooooohhhh ahhhhhh yeahhhhh” but heaven forbid dude ran the ball to make it happen

Michigan was a train wreck and suddenly were in the playoff last year

They got beat up by a team that was miles ahead of them

Alright I should stop ranting…

Curious about 3 and out percentages

This whole air raid aggressive narrative drives me up a wall

Gattis’ offense isn’t 3 yards and a cloud of dust and sometimes I wonder if anyone has ever watched guys like Kyle Shanahan call an offense. A lot of coaches are molding their schemes after what he’s been doing.

Gattis literally called an offense that had the most plays over 50 yards last year. If you just told people that, they would go “ooooohhhh ahhhhhh yeahhhhh” but heaven forbid dude ran the ball to make it happen

Michigan was a train wreck and suddenly were in the playoff last year

They got beat up by a team that was miles ahead of them

Alright I should stop ranting…
Most of these cats don’t even watch football.

Advertisement
Who’s Petey?
artworks-000245712308-o2g076-t500x500.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah doesn’t seem like they will be on field coaches. Field maybe but not DVD. Would be seriously underwhelming if DVD was an on field coach I just don’t see that happening
I could see Field staying as the TE coach. DVD is definitely staying off the field. He wouldn’t have been putting out feelers to leave if he was confirmed to be on the field.

I could see Field staying as the TE coach. DVD is definitely staying off the field. He wouldn’t have been putting out feelers to leave if he was confirmed to be on the field.
Yeah I put it in the other thread so sorry if i'm beating a dead horse here but I hope we move Field to ST or give ST to dennis smith and give Field recruiting role as he was the recruiting director at oregon under mario

Then bring Sherrone Moore from Michigan as CO-OC/TE's

then fill in DB/CB/QB and we'll have our best staff in two decades

Advertisement
Yeah I put it in the other thread so sorry if i'm beating a dead horse here but I hope we move Field to ST or give ST to dennis smith and give Field recruiting role as he was the recruiting director at oregon under mario

Then bring Sherrone Moore from Michigan as CO-OC/TE's

then fill in DB/CB/QB and we'll have our best staff in two decades
Yeah all good it’s hard to keep up with all the threads

I agree I think Field has done a solid job. Definitely done well recruiting. But as we’ve seen this is a whole new ballgame with our staff

I am all aboard the train of Ed Reed as DB coach. He's qualified with coaching experience in the NFL, best safety of all time. Let that man be on the field and he would be BEAST on the recruiting trail (if he was up for it)
Is he gonna be able to coach 2 days a week or something? Ed dont even be in town majority of time, lol..

Advertisement
Back