Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Advertisement
Dvd isn’t my top choice for cb coach at all, not close BUT if that what it takes to keep him here to recruit? I’ll do it, almost every recruit or article i see they mention his name, i heard central’s OC AJ(legend) say on footballville besides dvd we didn’t have many coaches who could walk into the local high schools and recruit. Im not saying make him an on field coach, im sayin we cant let him leave groom him to be our homegrown killa

Dvd isn’t my top choice for cb coach at all, not close BUT if that what it takes to keep him here to recruit? I’ll do it, almost every recruit or article i see they mention his name, i heard central’s OC AJ(legend) say on footballville besides dvd we didn’t have many coaches who could walk into the local high schools and recruit. Im not saying make him an on field coach, im sayin we cant let him leave groom him to be our homegrown killa
sleepin' on my man, Mike Rumph. Dude was instrumental in UGA landing Campbell, Bama landing Surtain, and UF landing Henderson.

That's quite a resume.

Advertisement
We've only officially filled 5 assistant positions. You might could pencil in Field and DVD for 2 of those spots, but still plenty of room.

QB-
RB- Kevin Smith
OC/WR- Josh Gattis
TE-
OL/AHC- Alex Mirabal
DL- Joe Salavea
DC/LB- Kevin Steele
DB-
ST-

Personally i don't want field or DVD in on the field roles and think there are plenty of coaches out there that are upgrades from both a recruiting and coaching standpoint.

We've only officially filled 5 assistant positions. You might could pencil in Field and DVD for 2 of those spots, but still plenty of room.

QB-
RB- Kevin Smith
OC/WR- Josh Gattis
TE-
OL/AHC- Alex Mirabal
DL- Joe Salavea
DC/LB- Kevin Steele
DB-
ST-

Look at that staff and money we have and honestly ask yourself if Mario is going to put DVD at such a crucial spot as CB. Come on man no way

Advertisement
This is pure speculation - but one name I'd like as QB coach is DJ Mangas. He was the passing game coordinator with LSU and was the OC at William and Mary. He's was also Joe Brady's right hand man at LSU.

He would be the OC in waiting whenever Gattis decides to leave.

Trob ain’t got **** on rumph
The Best Goat GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

This is pure speculation - but one name I'd like as QB coach is DJ Mangas. He was the passing game coordinator with LSU and was the OC at William and Mary. He's was also Joe Brady's right hand man at LSU.

He would be the OC in waiting whenever Gattis decides to leave.

I’d be very happy with Mangas. Northern VA guy who is under the Jimmye Laycock coaching tree at William and Mary.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back