Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Advertisement
To respect all football gawds we are waiting til after the super bowl
That and UGA had their championship celebration today so Schumann getting announced before that was unlikely

However lookig at Mario's past, he's probably just taking his time, might have nothing to do with waiting for a time to announce

That and UGA had their championship celebration today so Schumann getting announced before that was unlikely

However lookig at Mario's past, he's probably just taking his time, might have nothing to do with waiting for a time to announce
Oh yea forgot, coaches have to celebrate also, have to respect the celebration. Dont want anyone sad there for that..

Are you equating a fan whining about the timing of coordinator hirings with a paid football reporter/analyst commenting on 15 years of substandard UM football? Yeah, they are identical...

You need to get some deprogramming.
No what I am saying is fans have a lot of investment, both emotional and monetary. And though their complaining can be unlogical and annoying - in is more annoying people complaining about how other fans express their fandom.

Oh yea forgot, coaches have to celebrate also, have to respect the celebration. Dont want anyone sad there for that..
I didn't imply that it made any sense, I just said it was a possibility

If we get briles then none of this has made any sense so who knows anymore

Advertisement
I didn't imply that it made any sense, I just said it was a possibility

If we get briles then none of this has made any sense so who knows anymore
Listening to Staples interview he made mention of Mario always taking a long time and interviewing a ton of candidates in past. So this is standard operating procedure for him, he just uses it as a chance to talk to many coaches and see what their view is on things.. Not saying these other reasons that guys come up with arent true but less likely.

ineedthisforreactions GIF

No what I am saying is fans have a lot of investment, both emotional and monetary. And though their complaining can be unlogical and annoying - in is more annoying people complaining about how other fans express their fandom.

Yeah, that pretty much is what you said, you are the one who made the Herbstreit comparison, and Herbstreit isn't even a Miami fan.

Look, fandom doesn't entitle people to act like pvssies. Mario is being paid $8 million per year and he wants to get the coordinator hires right. I have already posted his coordinator hiring-firing-moving-on history at both FIU and Oregon, and he's burned through a few.

Let the man do his job, and do it well.

Yeah, that pretty much is what you said, you are the one who made the Herbstreit comparison, and Herbstreit isn't even a Miami fan.

Look, fandom doesn't entitle people to act like pvssies. Mario is being paid $8 million per year and he wants to get the coordinator hires right. I have already posted his coordinator hiring-firing-moving-on history at both FIU and Oregon, and he's burned through a few.

Let the man do his job, and do it well.
Miami Fans before Mario was hired: “if Mario is hired his OC and DC hires have to be HOMERUNS!”

Miami fans after Mario was hired: “These hires are THE MOST IMPORTANT hires we’ve had in decades!”

Also Miami fans now: “WTF IS TAKING SO LONG JUST GIVE ME SOMEONE”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back