Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
It truly is ridiculous that we don't have coordinators in place at this point, you can't tell me it doesn't impact recruiting
Maybe....but recruiting has been going fairly well since he was hired so I'm not sure we are seeing that impact. Eventually we will hire someone and if the names are good it won't matter how long it took. NOW if it takes this long and the names are bad we have something real and legit to complain about. JMO

Advertisement
It truly is ridiculous that we don't have coordinators in place at this point, you can't tell me it doesn't impact recruiting

We didn't have OC when we flipped Skinner, We didn't have a DC when Moss committed on national TV 11 days ago. Stewart or Perkins haven't cancel their visit yet either. I'm ready for this to be over too, but there is no evidence that we have lost anyone because of not having coordinators.

Advertisement
Man what a boner killer briles and candle both gone Sheesh
On Facebook the canesville X guys or whoever they are. Not gonna go back and search it, stated that Mario did not offer anyone a Coordinator position yet and said when he does they'd let Cane's fans know. I'll defer to @Brooklyndee and @Cribby as they would know better.

On Facebook the canesville X guys or whoever they are. Not gonna go back and search it, stated that Mario did not offer anyone a Coordinator position yet and said when he does they'd let Cane's fans know. I'll defer to @Brooklyndee and @Cribby as they would know better.
Mike Ruiz ( who’s very legit ) said the same thing. Candle was looking like the guy. Does that mean he was offered ? I’m not 100 % on that. I know Briles wasn’t.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not sure about that. When an OC is hired they don't usually get to name the staff...I don't think. I don't remember Lashley naming his own assistants when he was hired.
Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Mike Ruiz ( who’s very legit ) said the same thing. Candle was looking like the guy. Does that mean he was offered ? I’m not 100 % on that. I know Briles wasn’t.
Ruiz did comment on the tweet about Candle staying at Toledo and said "this was Miami's active offer" seems like he was under the impression Candle had an offer but not Briles.

They do have some say. Lashlee brought in Justice and Likens IIRC. Could be why the other offensive assistant hasn't been named yet.
I don’t think that’s true I remember when looking for the WR coach It was reported Manny wanted someone who coached the spread..which is why we didn’t go after Lamar Thomas

Advertisement
Back