Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Also t rob was with the coaches last night at midnight who went to see shemar.

If trob was leaving us for UGA I doubt Mario would let him go to our top recruits house who is also considering UGA
I understand why our fanbase concedes T-Rob because the major programs want him... but we gotta stop that ****, we're in the majors now (i.e., Mario, Rad, $$$)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It bothers me that we have not made hires yet for both OC and DC. I thought this would have been the week. Are we now waiting for the end of the NFL season to see who might be available? If that is our first choice then will we be left with 2nd or 3rd if the 1st choice gets a better offer?
Same it bothers me that cis porsters are upset this isn’t moving fast enough for them. Does Mario not come on here like Golden and Manny?

🤦‍♂️

4FBDBE19-3D52-46F6-ADDE-4130A7E5BF69.jpeg
_
COACH Travaris Robinson

Advertisement
one assists the head coach the other associates with him (or her).

One you give to a position coach who you're trying to make feel important when you're trying to hire/retain him.

The other you give to a different position coach who you're also trying to make feel important when you're trying to hire/retain him if you already used the other title on the first guy.

In other words, these are all just puffed up resume words.

Advertisement
Apologies if it's been answered (I didn't see it if it has) - what's the link between Cristobal and Smith? They've never been at the same stop at the same time, as far as I can tell.

Listen - you don't have to hire only coaches you know.

That seems so stupidly obvious - but we've been used to hiring a Coach's son, drinking buddies, NFL OL Coffee boy, Air Force WR Coach, and so on that we forget how a competent coach assembles his staff.

Listen - you don't have to hire only coaches you know.

That seems so stupidly obvious - but we've been used to hiring a Coach's son, drinking buddies, NFL OL Coffee boy, Air Force WR Coach, and so on that we forget how a competent coach assembles his staff.
although you're right and I'm okay if that's the case and mario is truly just doing his best due diligence...

but we should also note kevin smith's connection to kendal briles, who is our top OC candidate (supposedly)

although you're right and I'm okay if that's the case and mario is truly just doing his best due diligence...

but we should also note kevin smith's connection to kendal briles, who is our top OC candidate (supposedly)
I think @Cribby said there’s no connection at this point. Or something along those lines.

Advertisement
Back