Mesidor grades out as best defensive player…

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
Receives effusive phrase from both Cristobal and Steele.

From the SS:

Mesidor, a third-year sophomore who transferred from West Virginia, was the “best defensive player on the field” in Miami’s season-opening victory over Bethune-Cookman on Saturday, coach Mario Cristobal said Monday.

“The thing that probably goes unnoticed is how much he applied his technique, almost to a clinic tape,” Steele said. “You could take many clips out of that and put it on the clinic tape and go on a speaking tour — ‘This is how we how play this and this is how we play that.’

“It was very, very impressive.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Receives effusive phrase from both Cristobal and Steele.

From the SS:

Mesidor, a third-year sophomore who transferred from West Virginia, was the “best defensive player on the field” in Miami’s season-opening victory over Bethune-Cookman on Saturday, coach Mario Cristobal said Monday.

“The thing that probably goes unnoticed is how much he applied his technique, almost to a clinic tape,” Steele said. “You could take many clips out of that and put it on the clinic tape and go on a speaking tour — ‘This is how we how play this and this is how we play that.’

“It was very, very impressive.”
Mesidor will be one of the top 3 reasons we beat Texas AM, dude is the definition of a gamer

Advertisement
Between Mesidor and Jackson..all we need to do is find two more guys on that DL who want to go to war in the trenches every play and be consistent and you got yourself a front 4 that can go in College Station and take over that game. TVD can handle the rest.

Miami Head Coach MC: "Mesidor put on a clinic Saturday against BCC. It was very, very impressive".

Some here on CIS: "But, but, but he didn't "beast out" like a Miami DL should going against lil ole BCC".
#FireEverbody
#FlyTheBanners
#MiamiFansAreTooSoftTooCallOutCorches

Advertisement
Mesidor will be one of the top 3 reasons we beat Texas AM, dude is the definition of a gamer

From your lips… you know the rest.

Although I will say there’s a reason why Texas A&M is between an eight and nine point favorite. Top to bottom, they are just a more talented team with the exception of quarterback.

I love our DTs. Most of them will be in the NFL. We go three deep with quality and we have 4 freaks.

Advertisement
From your lips… you know the rest.

Although I will say there’s a reason why Texas A&M is between an eight and nine point favorite. Top to bottom, they are just a more talented team with the exception of quarterback.
Their online struggled a bit.. Santa Claus type QB and leaky online, that's a recipe for disaster.. let's see how they play app st

I spoke about shortening the rotation in a few threads after the TAMU game and Frierson is one of those guys who we cant keep subbing in and out. He shouldnt leave the field unless we are playing some Power I or Triple Option team by chance. Just makes plays.

Advertisement
Back