Mesidor grades out as best defensive player…

Yeah but isn't this implying he had an élite year?
This is clearly overselling the guy. 6th best DT in the country last year. But I'm not stunned to see him getting recognition. From the narrative on this board, you'd think you would see Darrell Jackson the nole on a list like this over LT.

Advertisement
This is clearly overselling the guy. 6th best DT in the country last year. But I'm not stunned to see him getting recognition. From the narrative on this board, you'd think you would see Darrell Jackson the nole on a list like this over LT.

Yeah that was my thought as well. According to this he is the 2nd best DT returning next year.

Harvey lol.

Kelly’s going to take his lunch. He’ll still get plenty of burn in this system, but it amazes me he graded out so well when my eyes tell me he’s a very vanilla pass-rusher.

Advertisement
Harvey lol.

Kelly’s going to take his lunch. He’ll still get plenty of burn in this system, but it amazes me he graded out so well when my eyes tell me he’s a very vanilla pass-rusher.
Harvey is a 3 down player that does a good job setting the edge and playing the run. His athleticism hasn't led to a high level of sacks but year #5 with the program should be a fruitful one for Harvey. Hopefully JT can extract the best out of him.

Kelly is a freak, no doubt about it but I wouldn't peg him to play more snaps than Harvey or even produce more than him.

Last edited:
Harvey is a 3 down player that does a good job setting the edge and playing the run. His athleticism hasn't led to a high level of sacks but year #5 with the program should be a fruitful one for Harvey. Hopefully JT can extract the best out of him.

Kelly is freak, no doubt about it but I wouldn't peg him to play more snaps than Harvey or even produce more than him.

Language

We all hate PFF (and for good reason) but we now have at our disposal…

- Top edge rusher in the conference (#5 overall nationally), two of the top seven in ACC
- Two of the top seven offensive linemen in the conference (Cohen/Lee)
- A top four returning RB in the conference (Parrish)
- The best safety duo in the country (mostly due to Kam grading significantly better than the next competitor, but James as well)
- The third-best DT in the country (Taylor) and technically the seventh (Gore)…lol

We’re not even discussing the other transfers or schematic changes. We have to win 8+ games, contingent on health.

Advertisement

- Top edge rusher in the conference (#5 overall nationally), two of the top seven in ACC
- The best safety duo in the country (mostly due to Kam grading significantly better than the next competitor, but James as well)
- The third-best DT in the country (Taylor) and technically the seventh (Gore)…lol

We’re not even discussing the other transfers or schematic changes. We have to win 8+ games, contingent on health.

OL has to be better. Simply must. Not saying it’s the best in the country of conference. But it is better than it was.

And the dude standing behind it is healthy, in a good scheme, and I have to believe he’s got a **** of a chip on his shoulder. This time last year, he was getting added to some new watch list every day. Accolade after accolade. Interview requests out the ***. This year? Nobody even knows he’s still enrolled here. Last year should have humbled him very much and really put a huge chip on his shoulder. It’s money time. Go take it.

OL has to be better. Simply must. Not saying it’s the best in the country of conference. But it is better than it was.

And the dude standing behind it is healthy, in a good scheme, and I have to believe he’s got a **** of a chip on his shoulder. This time last year, he was getting added to some new watch list every day. Accolade after accolade. Interview requests out the ***. This year? Nobody even knows he’s still enrolled here. Last year should have humbled him very much and really put a huge chip on his shoulder. It’s money time. Go take it.
Pate said in his interview that will be released this week with Dawson, when he asked him what will be most improved he said the oline/run game without a doubt..

Harvey lol.

Oh I agree Kelly is oing to eat but I think we will be surprised how well Harvey does in this new system. 🤷‍♂️

He won't be starting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back