Memphis OC Dillingham: Do with this what you will

Norvell is the "primary" play caller.

I have not once on this thread said otherwise. Quote me where I said Norvell does NOT call the plays and Dillingham DOES call the plays. Do it, *****.
Idgaf you're a Rorcht slurper and you can ead. This guy has no business cutting his teeth at Miami. We need a proven play caller.

Advertisement
Yikes .... same thing happened with Simpson so that means there’s traction going on .... so if we are looking for an oc this is who we go after instead of kliff or Yost ?

You'll get a chance to see them play in the AAC championship game this Saturday. Lots of spread/no huddle. They've leaned on their super talented running back this year but have also had high octane passing attacks in recent years.
Gotcha thanks. I remember Anthony Miller and Riley Ferguson being an awesome duo for them.

Advertisement
Maybe Jarren is transferring there instead? JK but really, who cares if he is coming to call plays. If he is coming to teach Richt the offense and then Richt calls from the sheet then IDGAF. Teach Richt a new scheme and help coordinate/install it all.
He had proven he has no feel to play call in game situations. No feel at all

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back