Memphis OC Dillingham: Do with this what you will

IF Jarren were to transfer to Memphis. He would be starting Day 1, no question about it. Memphis has cut the passing playbook in half to cater to the current starting QB they have.
If Jarren leaves, he’s not going to a G5 school. Let’s be real about this. They’ve probably been following each other since his recruitment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
RSA Coral Gables started following him so,its legit. Players meeting called. BOT notified. Barry Jackson is taking his nub out of Susan and is quickly typing lead nugget story. Gary Ferman ****ed. Pete "I know nothing about football except Kaaya" Ariz sulking.

Advertisement
RSA Coral Gables started following him so,its legit. Players meeting called. BOT notified. Barry Jackson is taking his nub out of Susan and is quickly typing lead nugget story. Gary Ferman ****ed. Pete "I know nothing about football except Kaaya" Ariz sulking.
What???!!! I can’t belive that beeatch is cheering on me. Fugg this season man!!!

Advertisement
Memphis OC Kenny Dillingham is still to green coach an elite schools offense.
https://gotigersgo.com/coaches.aspx?rc=1543

David Yost has a better track record for developing QB's.

Why would the Memphis guy be the BOT preferred choice?

OP , Dillingham is fishing for a new job, he is also recently following James Franklin, and Les Miles.

Go Canes
Who cares who it is almost everyone available is an upgrade to what we got.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back