Memphis at Houston

caneULM

Recruit
Normally a matchup like this would get passed on but I want to see (yet again) the total ineptitude Mark NoD.

Advertisement
Will be close till the half when homeboy makes his adjustments, and Memphis will then put up 40 in the second half

Advertisement
Ed Oliver is nasty. Too bad he has to play in that abomination of a defensive scheme

Ed Oliver is nasty. Too bad he has to play in that abomination of a defensive scheme

This! That dude is an animal, he was unblockable as a true frosh. I hope he gets away from that career killing DC as soon as he possibly can

80s in yards allowed per game (total) and rushing yards per game allowed.. Sure puts things into perspective around here

Advertisement
Well several people on this board warned the Houston fans; some listened, some didn't. You can lead a horse to water but, well, you know the rest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know there's a lot of Dorito hate on here. But he was ok here (below our standards, but okay). And he's done ok at Houston. Lots of yards, but top 40 in points. They shut down Arizona on the road.

He's not horrible. He belongs in FBS football. Just not the highest level.

I know there's a lot of Dorito hate on here. But he was ok here (below our standards, but okay). And he's done ok at Houston. Lots of yards, but top 40 in points. They shut down Arizona on the road.

He's not horrible. He belongs in FBS football. Just not the highest level.

And you sir belong on a message board, just not this one.

Advertisement
Back