Memphis at Houston

I know there's a lot of Dorito hate on here. But he was ok here (below our standards, but okay). And he's done ok at Houston. Lots of yards, but top 40 in points. They shut down Arizona on the road.

He's not horrible. He belongs in FBS football. Just not the highest level.

What the **** is wrong with you?

Couldn't have said it better myself. I probably would have said it a lot louder, but not any better.

Advertisement
Dorito keeps his membership in the 500 yd club in good standing.

Over 500 yards given up, and 42 second half points.

Mark onofrio.jpg

I know there's a lot of Dorito hate on here. But he was ok here (below our standards, but okay). And he's done ok at Houston. Lots of yards, but top 40 in points. They shut down Arizona on the road.

Go **** yourself.

Mods better not delete this either. My remarks are undoubtably justified.

Advertisement
Boy oh boy these idiots have finally seen the light!
IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

Last edited:
Will be close till the half when homeboy makes his adjustments, and Memphis will then put up 40 in the second half

Not to detract from your prescience, but predicting a Dono second half meltdown is like predicting nudity at a strip club.

Advertisement
I hope my homeboy took my advice. I called him 30 min before the game and told him to go big on Memphis at +2. I had a good feeling about Memphis O against No D....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Off yourself

Advertisement
Advertisement
Temple fans warned us about Golden and we didn’t believe them. I don’t blame Houston fans and actually feel bad for them. That guy shouldn’t be allowed anywhere close to a football field

Patrick Nix still hasn't had a D1A job since he got **** canned here. No idea why Dono hasn't gotten the Nix treatment. They were equally horrible coordinators.

Advertisement
Back