Memphis at Houston

Advertisement
I still for the life of me can't figure out why MA hired donut, I thought that dude was smart. You know he had to have looked at his body of work, all I see is fails. If you can't take Dade talent and play D shame on ya

Honestly guys this is completely unfair. Dorito was one of the top 15 Defensive Coordinators that the Kendall Boys and Girls Club ever had. What he did with those 105 pounders was pretty solid. I think they almost held the SoMi Grey Ghosts under 60. And if you could see the adjustments he made when he was coaching the girl's kickball team, let's just say chess not checkers!

I parlayed the Memphis money line (+115) with the over (62 points)

$$$

I knew UH's defense would implode in the 2nd half

ABAD!!! (Always Bet Against Dorito)

Advertisement
Didn’t people on here try to warn them on their boards?

There was an endless thread on twitter of Miami fans trying to warn them. They wouldn't hear it. I think now they may begin to realize how right we were.

Many of us tried to do for them what Temple fans tried to do for us. Apparently that thread from 8 months ago was locked this morning. lol. I guess we're all just Cassandra's in the world of The Dorito.

https://247sports.com/college/houston/Board/104039/Contents/Mark-DOnofrio-DC-54709480

I know there's a lot of Dorito hate on here. But he was ok here (below our standards, but okay). And he's done ok at Houston. Lots of yards, but top 40 in points. They shut down Arizona on the road.

He's not horrible. He belongs in FBS football. Just not the highest level.

GIF--laughing-funny-LOL-haha-hehe-hilarious-fun-happy-laugh-Charlton-Heston-Planet-of-the-Apes-GIF.gif

IIRC, back in January when they hired NoD, lots of canes fans were on their boards talking about what a bad hire NoD was. I think they were genuinely surprised at the NoD hate and started to get bad feelings about the hire. lol

They are learning the painful lesson.

I was banned for telling them the truth. they didn't want to hear it. fack them, they deserve each other.

I know there's a lot of Dorito hate on here. But he was ok here (below our standards, but okay). And he's done ok at Houston. Lots of yards, but top 40 in points. They shut down Arizona on the road.

He's not horrible. He belongs in FBS football. Just not the highest level.

You're an idiot

Advertisement

IIRC, back in January when they hired NoD, lots of canes fans were on their boards talking about what a bad hire NoD was. I think they were genuinely surprised at the NoD hate and started to get bad feelings about the hire. lol

I was banned for telling them the truth. they didn't want to hear it. fack them, they deserve each other.

Its interesting to see the whole dynamic play out. Temple fans tried to warn us and we blew them off because we knew Dorito would have better talent at UM. Then we saw it first hand. Then we tried to warn UH fans who blew us off because Miami was inept. Now they're slowly starting to see it. Wait until this off-season. UH fans will have 6 months to stew on it.

2018 is gonna be a bad year for UH message boards. lol

Its interesting to see the whole dynamic play out. Temple fans tried to warn us and we blew them off because we knew Dorito would have better talent at UM. Then we saw it first hand. Then we tried to warn UH fans who blew us off because Miami was inept. Now they're slowly starting to see it. Wait until this off-season. UH fans will have 6 months to stew on it.

2018 is gonna be a bad year for UH message boards. lol

The only difference is, Houston isn't led by D'Onofrio's BFF. Mark D gonna have to put up or...nevermind. He's gone by Christmas.

As soon as one of their posters defended Doritos by saying “trust the process” I knew it was over. Houston never had a fighting chance. Dayum shame

Temple fans warned us about Golden and we didn’t believe them. I don’t blame Houston fans and actually feel bad for them. That guy shouldn’t be allowed anywhere close to a football field

It was tough to take Temple fans seriously, because they were after all, Temple fans. Houston has no excuse. At least Al was superficially successful at Temple. NoDforU was run out of here on a rail with a string of Ls.

A copper penny for Richt's thoughts when he arrived at UM and saw what was going on here.

Advertisement
All this talk of Temple fans warning us about D'Onofrio is contrary to what I saw. They were hope No D became their next head coach for years. Even to replace Addazio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back