Memphis at Houston

Advertisement
Advertisement
200.gif

I know there's a lot of Dorito hate on here. But he was ok here (below our standards, but okay). And he's done ok at Houston. Lots of yards, but top 40 in points. They shut down Arizona on the road.

He's not horrible. He belongs in FBS football. Just not the highest level.

GIF--laughing-funny-LOL-haha-hehe-hilarious-fun-happy-laugh-George-Takei-GIF.gif

HOLY ****. DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT.

Advertisement
Didn’t people on here try to warn them on their boards?

IIRC, back in January when they hired NoD, lots of canes fans were on their boards talking about what a bad hire NoD was. I think they were genuinely surprised at the NoD hate and started to get bad feelings about the hire. lol

They are learning the painful lesson.

The best coaches I've seen is they take the talent they can get, build an offense/defense based on their players strengths, and scheme to minimize their weaknesses.

D'No takes players, forces them to play a defense they are not suited to play, and schemes to accentuate their weaknesses.

It's literally trying to put a round peg in square hole; only the round peg is on fire, and is twice as large as the square hole.

Guys can say what they want about Shannon; his defenses lended themselves to the type of guys we could get.

When D'No was interviewing for this job, didn't he say his players were going to "GET TO THE QUARTERBACK AND MAKE BIG PLAYS?"

Add him being a liar onto the list as well.

You don't post enough.

Advertisement
I know there's a lot of Dorito hate on here. But he was ok here (below our standards, but okay). And he's done ok at Houston. Lots of yards, but top 40 in points. They shut down Arizona on the road.

[video=youtube;RGC06mllRGE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGC06mllRGE[/video]

42 allowed points in the second half? Really D'Onofrio? Really?

I wouldn't even let Dorito eat my doo doo....he's that worthless. I can't believe any Canes defends that clown.

Advertisement
Man, in the pre season Houston said that D'Onofrio was going to continue to run the Todd Orlando defense that they had run the prior few seasons. I guess No-D gon No-D.

500 yards given up when the other team possessed the ball for only 22 minutes. Only Doritos.

What a stooge. Watching that second half gave me flashbacks, but I managed to enjoy it.

Advertisement
Back