Mel Tucker is a Corch [Suspended after investigation...now fired]

I don't believe you. Heard this stuff before. Where there's smoke there's fire.
1695927209486.gif

Advertisement

The vendor is a representative of the school. I work for a contracting agency for a major pharma company. I am a legitimate acting assoc director in my capacity and everything I can do in this vein is representative of that company. They can claim it's not true, but it is.

The vendor is a representative of the school. I work for a contracting agency for a major pharma company. I am a legitimate acting assoc director in my capacity and everything I can do in this vein is representative of that company. They can claim it's not true, but it is.
If you didn't work there for an entire year would that still be the case?

If you didn't work there for an entire year would that still be the case?

Oh my god, here we go again with the cway technicalities...

Yes. She was due to return to do more work, before that got cancelled.

What are you trying to do, figure out how long you have to wait to ask out a guy who did some contract work for the company that employs you?

What are you trying to do, figure out how long you have to wait to ask out a guy who did some contract work for the company that employs you?
Never thought I'd see the day an alleged attorney swore off technicalities.

Advertisement

You know what's strange though, on this point.

MSU is likely looking at a lawsuit, right? Well, aren't they painting themselves into a corner if they are apparently suggesting that she still maintained some type of status with the university? If I'm the university, I'm arguing (1) she was a nobody so she can't sue us; (2) I'm still firing Tucker under the morals clause. It's a little odd to me that they've seemingly suggested she's correct on that point. If I was the university, I wouldn't want to concede that at this point.

Advertisement
You know what's strange though, on this point.

MSU is likely looking at a lawsuit, right? Well, aren't they painting themselves into a corner if they are apparently suggesting that she still maintained some type of status with the university? If I'm the university, I'm arguing (1) she was a nobody so she can't sue us; (2) I'm still firing Tucker under the morals clause. It's a little odd to me that they've seemingly suggested she's correct on that point. If I was the university, I wouldn't want to concede that at this point.

I'm sure that MSU, at this point, would rather pay money to her than him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back