Mel Tucker is a Corch [Suspended after investigation...now fired]

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate to be that dude but is there anyone on their squad worth a look to bring in?
In this class these are 2 guys i would offer and give a visit to.

He has set up a visit to Illinois

And this beast wr.

He has a Deion Sanders visit coming.

These are all guys i would target if they portaled.

https://247sports.com/player/jaden-mangham-46057193/ - Teammate of Myles Mooyoung our db ( Might be a good addition if Kam is an early entry)
https://247sports.com/player/zion-young-46113628/ Like this kid

Don't know the details here but guys no wacking off on facetime calls. I don't care if she is showing you her hooters and talking dirty. Keep it in your pants. Pretty soon you will need a signed contract before every sexual encounter. Stay safe boyz..
As I stated before… when they paying you that kind of bread, no side hoes. Even if you are a single man. Ask Ime Udoka.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
it still happened...I don't see the leak as a smoking gun that somehow gets him paid the entire contract.
True, but Tucker is already saying this is a ploy to get out of his contract and I think a good amount of people believe that. Everyone laughed at MichSt when they gave him that deal. Like EVERYONE. Then you see issues pop up and now they found a get out of jail card. This likely results in a settlement but to the extent the school went out of their way to claim because Tracey was a vendor they have some Title IX jurisdiction AND then leaked the private investigation then determined they wanted to fire him for cause for bringing ridicule to the school? Like nah yall did that when you leaked the whole thing.

I'm no lawyer but I would guess most universities would want to steer clear of the notion that every person who we ever paid is covered by Title IX. Also how long would this hold true? Like she came and spoke on campus once and this all happened in the year or two following, if 3 years later he runs into her randomly and they strike up a relationship and she accuses him is the school still going to hold they need to do something under Title IX? How about 5 years? 10? What about a random independent contractor handyman you hired to patch a drywall hole in the wall, if they end up hooking up with a teacher or student years later still title ix issue for the school? I imagine schools want to decrease exposure not increase it.

True, but Tucker is already saying this is a ploy to get out of his contract and I think a good amount of people believe that. Everyone laughed at MichSt when they gave him that deal. Like EVERYONE. Then you see issues pop up and now they found a get out of jail card. This likely results in a settlement but to the extent the school went out of their way to claim because Tracey was a vendor they have some Title IX jurisdiction AND then leaked the private investigation then determined they wanted to fire him for cause for bringing ridicule to the school? Like nah yall did that when you leaked the whole thing.

I'm no lawyer but I would guess most universities would want to steer clear of the notion that every person who we ever paid is covered by Title IX. Also how long would this hold true? Like she came and spoke on campus once and this all happened in the year or two following, if 3 years later he runs into her randomly and they strike up a relationship and she accuses him is the school still going to hold they need to do something under Title IX? How about 5 years? 10? What about a random independent contractor handyman you hired to patch a drywall hole in the wall, if they end up hooking up with a teacher or student years later still title ix issue for the school? I imagine schools want to decrease exposure not increase it.
If I was representing the university, I'd likely tell them to settle with Tucker. This is found money. No need to be greedy. Toss him some $$$ to go away and take that $95 million or whatever they're lucky to save and direct it to a new coach.

Advertisement
Back