Mel Tucker is a Corch [Suspended after investigation...now fired]

Advertisement

For anyone who's interested...

Mel Tucker is a first-rate clown-show and i'm sure MSU is just going through due process to arrive a predetermined conclusion to fire for cause, separate from tucker and void the remainder of his contract.

As per the terms of his contract, he would be in breech if he engaged in “conduct which, in the University’s reasonable judgment, would tend to bring public disrespect, contempt or ridicule on the University.” I think anyone with active brain cells--much less the University's leadership--would come to the conclusion his acknowledged behavior brings disrespect, contempt & ridicule on the University.

$95M fully-guaranteed dollars, whether you win another football game for 10 years?

He played himself.

Advertisement
Let me get this correct.

He beat his meat while on the phone with a rape victim without her knowing and admitted it when he was under investigation?

That dude is weird and dumb.

She knew, and I don't believe she told him to stop at the time.

Those details don't matter though, b/c he's on the verge of being fired for cause.

Last edited:

For anyone who's interested...

Mel Tucker is a first-rate clown-show and i'm sure MSU is just going through due process to arrive a predetermined conclusion to fire for cause, separate from tucker and void the remainder of his contract.

As per the terms of his contract, he would be in breech if he engaged in “conduct which, in the University’s reasonable judgment, would tend to bring public disrespect, contempt or ridicule on the University.” I think anyone with active brain cells--much less the University's leadership--would come to the conclusion his acknowledged behavior brings disrespect, contempt & ridicule on the University.

$95M fully-guaranteed dollars, whether you win another football game for 10 years?

He played himself.
Yes he did

Advertisement
Mel effed up, but he’ll be fine. He’s made some good coin at MSU even if he gets canned. I think he makes about 10 million annually. He’ll have to pay up to make this whole thing go away, then he’ll fade to the background for a couple years and eventually get a coordinating gig somewhere.

How did he **** up besides falling for her?? Seems his marriage wasn’t the best. They’ve been getting closer over the year. It happens.

He fcuked up big-time, Tony.

Mel was guaranteed $95M by the same University where Larry Nasser sexually assaulted teenage girls; MSU agreed to pay victims $500M and the University President resigned.

The only way Mel could lose his $95M guaranteed dollars, was to either be convicted of a crime, or engage in “conduct which, in the University’s reasonable judgment, would tend to bring public disrespect, contempt or ridicule on the University.”

Now, this is where it gets dicey...

The interim president of MSU is Teresa K. Woodruff, Ph.D, and her area of concentration is squarely situated in women's health issues...

So you see, Tony...the ****-up wasn't "falling for her". No, his ****-up was beating his meat to a University Vendor over the phone without her permission. And not just any vendor, a rape survivor HE championed and hired to teach student athletes about"ongoing affirmative consent".

Mel fcuked up when his actions let Teresa decide if beating his meat on the phone with Brenda brings public disrespect, contempt or ridicule on MSU after what happened with Larry.

I'm no insider, but I don't think Teresa is gonna side with Mel here...

Last edited:
He fcuked up big-time, Tony.

Mel was guaranteed $95M by the same University where Larry Nasser sexually assaulted teenage girls; MSU agreed to pay victims $500M and the University President Resigned.

The only way Mel could lose his $95M guaranteed dollars, was to either be convicted of a crime, or engage in “conduct which, in the University’s reasonable judgment, would tend to bring public disrespect, contempt or ridicule on the University.”

Now, this is where it gets dicey...

The interim president of MSU is Teresa K. Woodruff, Ph.D, and her area of concentration is squarely situated in women's health issues...

So you see, Tony...the ****-up wasn't "falling for her". No, his ****-up was beating his meat with a University Vendor over the phone without her permission. And not just any vendor, a rape survivor HE championed and hired to teach student athletes"ongoing affirmative consent".

Mel fcuked up when his actions let Teresa decide if beating his meat on the phone with Brenda brings public disrespect, contempt or ridicule on MSU.

I'm no insider, but I don't think Teresa is gonna side with Mel here...

For us older cats, there was a comedian named Franklin Ajaye. He used to do HBO specials with Robert Townsend. Anyway, he had a bit where he said, "I don't think with my ****. It thinks for me." That's what Mel Tucker did. And to your point, beyond the general zeitgeist of #metoo, he should have been more cognizant of the issues at the university, and who is currently running the university. He has given them the basis for a "for cause" firing.

Mel Tugger is a hilarious nickname.
Movie gif. Ray Liotta as Henry in Goodfellas stands and laughs with others. He rubs his face and buckles over in laughter.

Advertisement
Very sad to hear this news. Prayers to the woman and her family.

Michigan State have any 2024 recruits we need?

Looking at their recruiting the last 4 years, there are about 17 Florida boys there.

Didnt Tunmise Adeleye end up at MIch State and weren’t we the runner up in that recruitment?

Look at the DL

Updated list of potential targets where MSU won and we were in the final 2-3 schools

Advertisement
Something is up with this whole story. She was okay with it and then later changed her mind or someone affiliated with MSU set it up or found out about it later and "convinced" her to come forward. NOBODY is dumb enough to sexually harass a rape victim who also speaks out about preventing harassment as her ******* job.

Also, how could it have even gotten that far if she didn't want it to? Doesn’t add up.
Why were they on the phone to begin with?

Something is up with this whole story. She was okay with it and then later changed her mind or someone affiliated with MSU set it up or found out about it later and "convinced" her to come forward. NOBODY is dumb enough to sexually harass a rape victim who also speaks out about preventing harassment as her ******* job.

Also, how could it have even gotten that far if she didn't want it to? Doesn’t add up.
I’m sure their relationship was past just strictly professional. I read she was worried about her career which could be read as someone blurred some lines in that relationship at some point. But after Nassar MSU can’t really **** around and find out. They’ve probably already screwed themselves sitting on this as long as they have.

Gotta be the most expensive hander of all time.

Something isn't adding up here. Him and this lady had numerous phone conversations, and I doubt it was to check in to see how each other were doing. And she is claiming she froze up and just stayed on the phone for half an hour while he rubbed one out?

Advertisement
Back