Mel Tucker is a Corch [Suspended after investigation...now fired]

Might be a little more than a corch now

Mel tucker is the subject of a sexual harassment Investigation

They’re pulling an auburn/Tennessee. Get a story going with legs so they avoid the buyout

Advertisement

I’m sure we can trust Michigan State to handle such serious accusations with only the most principled integrity.

I’m sure we can trust Michigan State to handle such serious accusations with only the most principled integrity.
1694321938369.png

He’ll end up at the K. Smart rehabilitation center in Athens, GA.

Advertisement

What is it with these BIG10 programs? They seem to be full of perverts and pedos.
Sure it would all be swept under the rug if Mel was winning more games.

More info dropped on the story

Edit: The subheading
Brenda Tracy, a prominent rape survivor and activist, says Mel Tucker made sexual comments and *********ed without consent during a phone call. Her complaint led to an ongoing Title IX investigation

Last edited:

Brenda Tracy, a prominent rape survivor and activist, says Mel Tucker made sexual comments and *********ed without consent during a phone call. Her complaint led to an ongoing Title IX investigation
🤣 thats the dumbest **** i ever heard. He *********ed over the phone and she didnt hang up. Naw bro he better sue they ***.

Advertisement

Phone *** without consent? Geez, now I’ve heard of everything. How stupid can Tucker be, to tell this woman he was jerking off and thinking of her on the phone?

Phone *** without consent? Geez, now I’ve heard of everything. How stupid can Tucker be, to tell this woman he was jerking off and thinking of her on the phone?
Bro is married and admitting *********ing over the phone to a rape survivor and womens advocate. Bro won the Darwin award

Edit:
Last note on this saga, this is a hilarious saga for Mel tucker to go down. Gotta be one of the most random set of event, that culminating in this investigation.

Tuck cummin’

Last edited:
Advertisement

Wait, *********ing while on the phone is against the law?

Lock Me Up Handcuffs GIF by Rooster Teeth

C'mon now.

Advertisement

How would she know he was jacking off?

They got any DL or OL we can poach next year? Need to fill the loss of Rivers, Cohen and Lee along with Deen, Mesidor and Harvey?

Lol at reading the first couple pages of this thread. If anybody should be able to identify a coRch quickly, it's Canes fans.

Advertisement
Back