NFL Draft Mel K's top 10 safties

#1 and #3 are two of the worst safeties in the country, according to CiS.
Even better, someone in the “Is Kam untouchable?” thread stated that Kam would be no better than a 6th or 7th round pick…
What The Wtf GIF by Justin

Advertisement
No other fan base hates on its best players the way this one does.
Yep it’s the fans blowing coverages every other game. Giving up third and forever s or long td’s. My apologies for that.

Here’s the facts , PFF had him graded out as the best safety in the country last year , this year he’s grading out as one of the worst. Which shows you how garbage PFF is. He’s nowhere near the best safety and nowhere near the worst. He’s a pretty good player that is feast or famine. He gives up as many big plays as any safety I’ve seen here. He’s also made as many as anyone not named ER or ST.

Fact is Kiper hasn’t watched KK more than me or any other Cane fan. It’s not hating , it’s stating. The truth is now “ hating “ lol.

Someone is going to get a steal with Kam

He’s had an up and down season here for sure but the kid is going to have a long NFL career

His weaknesses are obvious so I’ll just be happy we have draft buzz again and call it a day

Advertisement
This kid was a FIRST-TEAM AP ALL-AMERICAN last year.

First-team All-American.

A draft analyst says he's the best Safety in the country.

Guy on the couch eating Wing Stop with 10W-30 caked under his fingernails -- "Mel Kiper is a ***** he don't know ****, Kam ******* SUCKS!!"

You guys are truly, truly the worst fans on the entire planet. Any sport. Any level. The most uneducated, uninformed, classless bozos in the world.

Wouldn’t at all be shocked that JWill is taken ahead of Kam. Better combine and some GM will see a freak athlete they think their coach can maximize.

Someone is going to get a steal with Kam

He’s had an up and down season here for sure but the kid is going to have a long NFL career

His weaknesses are obvious so I’ll just be happy we have draft buzz again and call it a day
This I can agree with. He will likely drop to 4-7th round and could be a starter with a long nfl career so long as the injuries don’t stop him.

Advertisement
This kid was a FIRST-TEAM AP ALL-AMERICAN last year.

First-team All-American.

A draft analyst says he's the best Safety in the country.

Guy on the couch eating Wing Stop with 10W-30 caked under his fingernails -- "Mel Kiper is a ***** he don't know ****, Kam ******* SUCKS!!"

You guys are truly, truly the worst fans on the entire planet. Any sport. Any level. The most uneducated, uninformed, classless bozos in the world.
Do you think voters in that stuff watched one Miami game live ? Or maybe just saw a bunch of Int returns ? Like I said he graded out as the best safety in the country last year by pff and one of the worst this year. Do you see a different player ? Or is it the same feast or famine he’s always been? The amount of blown coverages he has at this level is insane. It’s catastrophic busts , not a ten yard gain lol. Downs where the offense knows they aren’t getting a first down and definitely not a td.

Last edited:
This I can agree with. He will likely drop to 4-7th round and could be a starter with a long nfl career so long as the injuries don’t stop him.
Yeah when I said “steal” I’m thinking he will drop down a bit but he’s got a great combo of talent, character, and intangibles to stick in the league a long time.

Do you think voters in that stuff watched one Miami game live ? Or maybe just saw a bunch of Int returns ? Like I said he graded out as the best safety in the country last year by pff and one of the worst this year ? Do you see a different player ? Or is it the same feast or famine he’s always been? The amount of blown coverages he has at this level is insane. It’s catastrophic busts , not a ten yard gain lol. Downs where the offense knows they aren’t getting a first down and definitely not a td.
Doesnt matter. Mel Kiper is always right and whatever he says is gospel. Who cares how many games you’ve watch Kam play 😂

Doesnt matter. Mel Kiper is always right and whatever he says is gospel. Who cares how many games you’ve watch Kam play 😂
If KK knocked the busted coverages out he’d be a very good player but that hasn’t stopped. I can’t call you great or really good if you’re piling as many holes in the boat as you fill.

Advertisement
Don't think Kiper has updated his saftey rankings all year compared to other positions.

Like i said in another thread, it will come down to scheme and the combine to see who gets drafted first. There isn't a first round saftey this year, but 4 guys who could all be later first/mid 2nd guys depending on who picks them.

Advertisement
It’s not just Kiper who have him as the top safety , and it’s pretty much only the retards on this board who think he isn’t the top safety

Advertisement
Back