MEGA Mega Merged Stadium Thread.

Where are you guys getting I’m saying an on campus stadium? This is now multiple people saying this nonsense directed at me. I’m quoting Dan radakovich word for word on what he’s calling the football only facility. He refers to it as the “forever home of the miami hurricanes”

The stadium talk really makes people jump to conclusions 🤣 cracks me up
You are the one that is confusing the issue when you include "the forever home" in your diatribe about having a new stadium.

Advertisement
been saying it for years. It's a man-made hole in the ground that could be filled right tf back in. Unlike HRS, the seats would right on top of the action.
Hard Rock Stadium and parking is 206 acres. Takes a lot more than a pond in the middle of campus to place a stadium. Maybe buy some farmland in Homestead if there are 200 acres available ... then drive 30 miles south for games.

You are the one that is confusing the issue when you include "the forever home" in your diatribe about having a new stadium.
Sorry just quoting Dan radakovich!

"Our idea from jump street really was to build the forever home of University of Miami football," Radakovich said.

this above confirms that you are the CIS idiot and know-nothing. a stadium is coral gables has as much chance as you having an IQ greater than 50.
Just because I've been saying it for years doesn't mean it could realistically happen.

And you sure seem mad!

Advertisement
Where did you come up with that?? I didn't make ANY argument for staying at Hard Rock .... I simply stated FACTS on the population demographics (not color .... you do realize that a very large % of Latinos ... are white right? Ethnicity and race are two very distinct items) that show why the residents living in the City of Miami will not walk or drive to a new stadium. I also stated the FACTS regarding the unavailability of land to build a stadium ANYWHERE in Miami Dade as there is NO unoccupied land. You seem to like to simply make **** up.
So what point were you trying to make?

Color me shocked, dumbasses with no game want to get freshman girls fall down drunk and hope the school allows them to do so with their tacit approval. F that noise, the Field of Dreams crap had to end, it was becoming a huge liability issue for the school and the facility. It wasn't just drinking, it was turning into a "Someone is going to die" situation, and the school couldn't be associated with it.

"Our idea from jump street really was to build the forever home of University of Miami football," Radakovich said.

I don't give af what he says...there's absolutely NO room for an on-campus Stadium...I don't give a **** if they drained Lake Osceola...(which will NEVER happen) there still isn't enough room. If you think the Old Money of Coral Gables would EVER let that happen, you can forget it. It would be a F-ing logistical Nightmare.

Advertisement
I don't give af what he says...there's absolutely NO room for an on-campus Stadium...I don't give a **** if they drained Lake Osceola...(which will NEVER happen) there still isn't enough room. If you think the Old Money of Coral Gables would EVER let that happen, you can forget it. It would be a F-ing logistical Nightmare.
🤣 he isn’t talking about an on campus stadium just like I wasn’t. He’s referring to the new football only facility that is on the way.

Everyone needs to breath about this 🤣 wooosah

Like i said HRS is temporary. Always has been. NFL teams move, NFL stadiums become obsolete etc… just as we saw with the Orange Bowl, eventually that bridge must be crossed again.

Rad knows that, he also knows the EPA would destroy us, because Lake Osceola and the connecting waterways are habitats for endangered animals.

Our dumbass fans don't know, they also don't know that even if you filled in the lake, it wouldn't nearly be enough room for any stadium...

Today in this thread I learned that there could NEVER be an on-campus stadium because there aren't enough gringos in the surrounding area to support it.

Advertisement
Rad knows that, he also knows the EPA would destroy us, because Lake Osceola and the connecting waterways are habitats for endangered animals.

Our dumbass fans don't know, they also don't know that even if you filled in the lake, it wouldn't nearly be enough room for any stadium...
For the love of god take the time to read the article. My lord y’all are so unhinged about this it’s hilarious. Dan Radakovich is talking about the football only facility in that article not an “on campus stadium”. Just like I was when I said forever home of miami football. His quote not mine. The #1 important thing on the agenda is getting a football only facility… Dan R is calling it the forever home of miami hurricane football.

Priority #2 needs to be finding a better alternative than HRS

Don't even get me started on it. Yet, there's still people who regurgitate it every single yr. If you think Ponce/US1 is bad now, imagine the scene if this were to come into fruition??

For the love of god take the time to read the article. My lord y’all are so unhinged about this it’s hilarious. Dan Radakovich is talking about the football only facility in that article. Just like I was when I said forever home of miami football. His quote not mine The #1 important thing on the agenda is getting a football only facility… Dan R is calling it the forever home of miami hurricane football.

Priority #1 is getting the football only facility built. Priority #2 needs to be finding a better alternative than HRS
I've not only met Rad...but have read the article. In NO way shape or form, will there EVER be a Stadium constructed near UM...Forget it..ain't happening. Don't really care what Ruiz has to say as well.

Advertisement
I've not only met Rad...but have read the article. In NO way shape or form, will there EVER be a Stadium constructed near UM...Forget it..ain't happening. Don't really care what Ruiz has to say as well.
Wait, you don't think Tropical Park has a snowball's chance?

It could be in key west for all I care as long as I don’t have to stare at aqua blue everything for 4 hours on Saturdays.

Advertisement
Back