MEGA Mega Merged Stadium Thread.

Put it in the clouds, like a hover carrier in Avengers or the floating city in Bioshock Infinite.

1686694385634.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
1. Miami leaves the ACC.
2. B10 requires on campus stadium for entrance.
3. China invades Taiwan.
4. Betelgeuse explodes, 80 million years in the past.
5. Orion constellation begins to change configuration.
6. The arrow of Orion points toward Earth.
7. The Second Russo-Japanese War turns Mongolia into “Zombgolia”, after communist remnants of the third Chinese revolution use nuclear warheads to spread a brain-eating pathogen. France surrenders.
8. The island of Old California vanishes from the Earth. It is replaced by a transparent orb of glass.
9. Humanity turns the moon into an interstellar arc of life, leaving the solar system.
10. Miami builds an on campus stadium.
Jason Bateman Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

1. Miami leaves the ACC.
3. China invades Taiwan.
7. The Second Russo-Japanese War turns Mongolia into “Zombgolia”, after communist remnants of the third Chinese revolution use nuclear warheads to spread a brain-eating pathogen. France surrenders.
8. The island of Old California vanishes from the Earth. It is replaced by a transparent orb of glass.
9. Humanity turns the moon into an interstellar arc of life, leaving the solar system.

I started to get a little nervous this might not be a legitimate prediction... until I read, "France surrenders." This math checks out.

If not us, who?
If not now, when?

That which must be done eventually, should be done immediately.

Procrastination is like *********ion: it feels great at the time, but in the end, you've only ****ed yourself.

Advertisement
If not us, who?
If not now, when?

That which must be done eventually, should be done immediately.

Procrastination is like *********ion: it feels great at the time, but in the end, you've only ****ed yourself.
Who said this: “That which must be done eventually, should be done immediately“?

Was it an athletic director?

1. Miami leaves the ACC.
3. China invades Taiwan.
#Facts

Advertisement
Advertisement
1. Miami leaves the ACC.
3. China invades Taiwan.
I’m concerned the Coral Gables NIMBYs would survive steps 1-9 and block step 10

but they are not turning down the money. every 1,000 additional students equals about $65,000,000, which leads me to a solution.

bring in 3,000 additional students for 5 years and we can fund the stadium at tropical. ****, we can even BUY the park from miami dade since no one uses it and it is a tax burden on the taxpayers.

we need to think outside of the box here so that no one eats my cheese while i go to mars and then venice to see my girl. amirite?

@AlexCane @Empirical Cane @TheOriginalCane
I'm digging your stream of consciousness here meng.

Advertisement
Back