MEGA Mega Merged Stadium Thread.

Could’ve been worse. At least whoever took that picture wasn’t there - and didn’t have to walk by tennis courts, through a race track, and over a shoddily constructed bridge, in the rain, all whilst contemplating the very nature/usefulness of existence.

View attachment 242149

After that performance, I’m surprised some didn’t walk up to the top and go from there…

Advertisement
the $1.2B miami herald land deal was canceled by the buyer, so the land is available again.

I have started a GoFundUs page to raise the $1.2B. Please feel free to donate generously. All donations accepted even $1.00 donations, no amount will be ridiculed. The whales on this site can remain anonymous. See link below.

www. GoFundUsSoSomeoneWhoseNameIAmNotAllowedToMentionCanBuildAStadium.org

I know you're trying to be funny, but now it's my turn to give you **** about the site not being big enough...

1687472089950.png

1687472152402.png

the $1.2B miami herald land deal was canceled by the buyer, so the land is available again.

I have started a GoFundUs page to raise the $1.2B. Please feel free to donate generously. All donations accepted even $1.00 donations, no amount will be ridiculed. The whales on this site can remain anonymous. See link below.

www. GoFundUsSoSomeoneWhoseNameIAmNotAllowedToMentionCanBuildAStadium.org
I gave the billboard guy $5 and that was worth the entertainment. You can have the same.

Advertisement
ok. who is going to write a $1.2B check for that property. building a stadium on the last largest lot on biscayne bay is not the highest and best use.

Do you have a preferred location or outline of acceptable considerations for a University of Miami stadium?

Do you have a preferred location or outline of acceptable considerations for a University of Miami stadium?
preferred location? A[BGCOLOR=initial]t the univ of miami.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=initial]acceptable considerations? anything that gets a stadium on campus[/BGCOLOR]

Advertisement
No chance UM can pull this off. Knowing what we know about how UM goes to market, our best hope is that any attempt at a stadium fails. That way we'll still have Hard Rock Stadium.

If they pull it off, we'll all be "tailgating" in a 12 story parking garage. lol

Advertisement
No chance UM can pull this off. Knowing what we know about how UM goes to market, our best hope is that any attempt at a stadium fails. That way we'll still have Hard Rock Stadium.

If they pull it off, we'll all be "tailgating" in a 12 story parking garage. lol

Why do you say garage? We don’t even know where the stadium land is.

Advertisement
I really don’t understand his fascination with a tropical park stadium rn. I can’t imagine he can really afford to be a major financer rn with his business issues. The school isn’t really pushing for it, and the county sure as **** isn’t. He seems to be putting to much attention into it instead of his company.

This doesn’t discredit the thanks I have for him for his investment into our programs, but outside looking in this is a wierd situation

Advertisement
Back