MEGA Mega Merged Stadium Thread.

This isn’t the ONLY problem but we have NO home field advantage. Half empty, quite stadiums at kickoff make visiting teams more comfortable. We come out as flat as the stadium atmosphere. Idc what anyone says, these kids thrive off energy and juice from fans and packed stadiums! Watching other games today and seeing those atmospheres but us to shame. We need something to call home ASAP

Ps - fire Gattis
Fvvk you and your stadium

Advertisement
I've been to games with crowds like this and we won. I've also been to games that were sold out and we lost. So, blaming the loss on the size of the crowd does not fly. It was obvious from the start, for any amount of reasons, the team was not ready to play.

Advertisement
Why do people keep bringing up the students. The whole dam university could show up and it wouldn’t fill a quarter of the lower bowl. LOL. It’s like our own fans don’t know anything about our university. 🤦
jon snow love GIF
... LOL!!!..... Just felt like it fit here...

It was the stadiums fault Ivey got burned for a 98 yrd TD or however long it was.... absolutely wouldn't have happened if we had "our own" place to play....
come on chunk GIF
Exactly the new stadium doesn’t allow for our Heisman QB to throw 2 ints in 10 minutes. LOL

Advertisement
Kansas had a better home atmosphere for their game against duke today than we did.

Kansas is undefeated. And hasn't played this well since Mangino was there (2005-2008). That's why their games are selling out now.

If I were Shalala, I'd have terminal guilt and insomnia over selling out our team with the move to HRS. I can't believe Coral Gables awarded her with a US Rep seat... I don't care if Stalin was running as her opponent.
Tell me you know nothing, without telling me. Dr. Shalala had no choice about the OB. WHY? BECAUSE THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI DID NOT OWN THE OB. Once the crooked *** politicians got in bed with Loria, we were screwed. They made it clear that they would do NOTHING to help us. NOTHING.

Advertisement
95% of games in college aren’t sellout. A lot aren’t even close. Go on Twitter and check out Ole Miss this past weekend. “They put our students in the end that gets the sun”

Win big, butts will be in seats for big games.

Advertisement
We will NEVER land consistent top 5 recruiting classes with this home environment. Wake up people. This is a new generation of kids. This isn’t the 90’s and this stadium is a dump compared to the beloved OB. Sadly it’s not fixable. We are DEAD.

We will NEVER land consistent top 5 recruiting classes with this home environment. Wake up people. This is a new generation of kids. This isn’t the 90’s and this stadium is a dump compared to the beloved OB. Sadly it’s not fixable. We are DEAD.
The fog of history is strong with this one. The OB was miserably bad in regards to fan experience and player comfort. Hard Rocks issue is the same exact thing that affected the OB, fans only care if it's a huge game. This won't change, because our fanbase doesn't have the same ties that the typical state schools have. Tough to care when you aren't directly connected to the school....

:sideeyes:

Advertisement
Back