MEGA Mega Merged Stadium Thread.

Advertisement
This isn’t the ONLY problem but we have NO home field advantage. Half empty, quite stadiums at kickoff make visiting teams more comfortable. We come out as flat as the stadium atmosphere. Idc what anyone says, these kids thrive off energy and juice from fans and packed stadiums! Watching other games today and seeing those atmospheres but us to shame. We need something to call home ASAP

Ps - fire Gattis
There is no era of this program that wouldn't have had the same atmosphere heading into a game vs Middle Tennessee St ... and we managed to win these types of games and win a few championships as well. It's not the crowd. It's not the stadium. It's not the weight room or the practice field. Players around here used to be hungry. It is a lie that this program was built on talent. It was built on hunger and drive and carrying every chip in the world on our shoulders.

Until our talented guys work as hard as our try hard guys, we will never be back.

We need to move to a smaller stadium. 50k is perfect but I'm not against that proposed soccer stadium. This progam is just a mess from every point of view. I really hope Mario can fix this
Mario is a terrible football coach but yeah hopefully he can fix the stadium issue

Kansas had a better home atmosphere for their game against duke today than we did.

It’s not an excuse for our pathetic performance, but it was definitely a contributing factor,

This isn’t the ONLY problem but we have NO home field advantage. Half empty, quite stadiums at kickoff make visiting teams more comfortable. We come out as flat as the stadium atmosphere. Idc what anyone says, these kids thrive off energy and juice from fans and packed stadiums! Watching other games today and seeing those atmospheres but us to shame. We need something to call home ASAP

Ps - fire Gattis

Take all those millions of stadium dollars and put it into a NIL collective. The place will be packed for a team that puts on a show and entertains fans. A stadium close to campus will still be dead when the team loses to mid pack C-USA team.

Advertisement
Lmao at blaming anyone other than the team. Also can someone explain to me why don’t visiting teams have issues playing in an empty Hard Rock?

Just like I said after the USM game, if you want fans to show up, put a product on the field that people want to see in person. When you start winning 10-11 games a year and fans still aren’t showing up, feel free to shame them. But when you’re losing and almost losing to awful G5 teams, f*ck off.

So if every undergrad student and even grad students shows up to EVERY game, an NHL hockey arena isn't filled...

TVD must have dreeamed this thread up sitting on the bench the 2nd Half.

Advertisement
It's insane we don't recruit like FIU with our fan support. That stadium was 1/10th full.

We were a one loss team after the school invested a **** ton of money, new coach... 18k fans in reality.

That’s funny

I specifically pointed out to those around me right before kick how MTSU was bouncing around while our sidelines looked like a morgue.

Crowd or not, one team was ready to play, one wasn’t. Point blank period.
It’s going to be tough but Jake Garcia needs to lead this team for two weeks in practice and get them back to being ready to fight and believe in themselves

Kids need a guy to look up to who is irrationally confident.

Look at that terrible FSU team. Their QB has been bad for years but they’ve won close games because he never stops believing. Looks like this year he even believed so hard that he was a good qb that he became one

No one can't convince me that this isn't a major issue. We literally do not have a home.

The other handful of teams that share a stadium with NFL teams don't travel 45 minutes to arrive at a stadium that's decked out in some other team's logos and colors.

All Miami Hurricanes home football game tickets should be 100% free, all general admission. First come, first serve. Maybe Ruiz could subsidize the cost. “Miami Hurricanes football, brought to you by LifeWallet”

Why would anyone pay and travel to a game? Make it a free community event until there is actual demand. Then only sell the best tickets at a steep discount.

Advertisement
It was the stadiums fault Ivey got burned for a 98 yrd TD or however long it was.... absolutely wouldn't have happened if we had "our own" place to play....
come on chunk GIF

After last night I think the IPF is good enough. Just put out a couple of folding chairs. It’s probably going to get worse before it gets better.

Advertisement
Even with 35 people in the crowd it was loud as **** when Garcia hit Smith.

The stadiums acoustics are fine.

There's nothing to cheer for and it's not worth it drive there, watch the rape, and drive back.

Its paying to suffer.

It was the stadiums fault Ivey got burned for a 98 yrd TD or however long it was.... absolutely wouldn't have happened if we had "our own" place to play....
come on chunk GIF
He may have been more focused.
The DL may have fed off the crowd's energy and sacked the QB.

Advertisement
Back