Meet Austin!

Advertisement
Too funny. Love the Chuck T's in the bow tie pic. Solid look. Wish I could pull that off.

Cute kid.

I’m seeing a future doctor.

Teach him about the ladies early, though, cause he won’t be having any problems, but they might cause him some.

Dude, you are spot on. Lol. He always talk about being a doctor and playing in the NBA. lol. We actually have a video of him outside dribbling a basketball with a stethoscope around his neck. UM would be the perfect place for him to get a basketball scholarship and go to Med School!

FYI: He's a huge Chris Lykes fan!

Advertisement
Dude, you are spot on. Lol. He always talk about being a doctor and playing in the NBA. lol. We actually have a video of him outside dribbling a basketball with a stethoscope around his neck. UM would be the perfect place for him to get a basketball scholarship and go to Med School!

FYI: He's a huge Chris Lykes fan!

If you don’t like Chris Lykes, there’s something wrong with you.

Even though I’m taller, I’ve always loved guys like him that overcome the most obvious disadvantage in basketball. Yes, he’s get the quicks, the speed, the hops, and the skills, but think how much he has to compensate for because of his height disadvantage. It changes everything about what he does on the court.

Hey, good luck with Austin, a strong father figure is huge in his emotional and intellectuall development. You and your family is blessed.

If you don’t like Chris Lykes, there’s something wrong with you.

Even though I’m taller, I’ve always loved guys like him that overcome the most obvious disadvantage in basketball. Yes, he’s get the quicks, the speed, the hops, and the skills, but think how much he has to compensate for because of his height disadvantage. It changes everything about what he does on the court.

Hey, good luck with Austin, a strong father figure is huge in his emotional and intellectuall development. You and your family is blessed.
Thank you, my friend. Much appreciated.

As for Lykes, I can watch him play all day. Kids like him, play with that extra chip on their shoulder. He is in constant "I'm going to prove you wrong" mode. One of the facets of his game that I love the most is his constant ball pressure on the opposing PG. The fact that he has the quicks and anticipation to pick up 3/4 lengths of the court is a huge disruptor of the opposing offense and cause them to start the offense deeper into the shot clock.

He is going to be fun to watch over the next few years!

Advertisement
Say Reg, that last pic, pinstripe button down, bow tie, hat, tennis, I'm seein a black Sinatra. Kid rocks man.....Tex

My son and I just made a quick run to Target (literally just happened). It was meant to be a quick trip to the store. Life has a funny way of adding "life" to any situation.

As I proceeded to take my son, Austin, out of his car seat, I was greeted with an unwelcomed and unexpected "Hey" from a Gaytor fan! For context, I pretty much keep my Miami flags flying on my vehicles at all times (I'm that dude).

The Gaytor fan, who's decked out in Gaytor filth, asked me, "Why do you have Miami flags on your car when it is not football season?" My response,......"Seasons? At The U, we don't deal with seasons, this is a life style!" I shut his corny *** down!!! What I didn't realize, is my 4 year old son, Austin, was right beside me throwing up the "U" at him during the entirety of our 30 second encounter with this bytch *** Gaytor fan! My son has one of the meanest "mean mugs" on the planet (I've provided proof in the pictures below. Just imagine him throwing up the "U" with these facial expressions)

When my son and I finally made it into Target, after dealing with that *******, I asked him, "how did he know the guy was a Gaytor fan?" His response was priceless! He said, "Dad, orange is suppose to go with green, not blue!"

I get that this story is not for everybody. I am just a very proud father, sharing a Saturday story with the CIS fam!

View attachment 59222
View attachment 59223
View attachment 59224

As the father of a 7 year old, I salute you, Reg! Bring that young man up, properly!

Advertisement
Austin clearly gonna be THE Ambassador for the 2032 class. Other kids will be afraid to go elsewhere and catch any of that no-sunshine glare from him.

Well done, Reg!

Great job Reg with the little guy, he sure looks like a winner. Wish all pops put that much interest in their little ones.

Sounds like your bringing your son up with the proper morals and foundations.

Advertisement
Austin clearly gonna be THE Ambassador for the 2032 class. Other kids will be afraid to go elsewhere and catch any of that no-sunshine glare from him.

Well done, Reg!
A good idea would be to start showing him tweets and film of Lorenzo and Deejay, so that he knows the standard of a true Ambassador........have to plant that seed early. Lol

So, I just made it back to our hotel from taking my family to an amusement park in Georgia. Austin wanted me to play one of the basketball games in order to win him a prize. I made all three shots in which, the prize for that level is a basketball. They had, what looked like every team, except one,........Miami.

My son asked the tenant for a Miami ball in which the tenant replied, "we don't have one of those." "Why not", my son immediately asked. The idiot attempted to give my son a Georgia ball. He bounced it to Austin and fresh off of the bounce Austin kicked that bytch (the ball) like he was in the **** world cup. He then looked at the guy and said, " thats not a Miami ball, just give me that giraffe, please." My wife and I, along with everyone that was around us, just about died because we was laughing so hard. He is ALL CANE!!!!

Now I just have to figure out what to do with this **** oversized stuffed giraffe.

Advertisement
Back