Meet Austin!

reg

Sophomore
My son and I just made a quick run to Target (literally just happened). It was meant to be a quick trip to the store. Life has a funny way of adding "life" to any situation.

As I proceeded to take my son, Austin, out of his car seat, I was greeted with an unwelcomed and unexpected "Hey" from a Gaytor fan! For context, I pretty much keep my Miami flags flying on my vehicles at all times (I'm that dude).

The Gaytor fan, who's decked out in Gaytor filth, asked me, "Why do you have Miami flags on your car when it is not football season?" My response,......"Seasons? At The U, we don't deal with seasons, this is a life style!" I shut his corny *** down!!! What I didn't realize, is my 4 year old son, Austin, was right beside me throwing up the "U" at him during the entirety of our 30 second encounter with this bytch *** Gaytor fan! My son has one of the meanest "mean mugs" on the planet (I've provided proof in the pictures below. Just imagine him throwing up the "U" with these facial expressions)

When my son and I finally made it into Target, after dealing with that *******, I asked him, "how did he know the guy was a Gaytor fan?" His response was priceless! He said, "Dad, orange is suppose to go with green, not blue!"

I get that this story is not for everybody. I am just a very proud father, sharing a Saturday story with the CIS fam!

20161224_223539.jpg

20170125_213518001_1522525623128.jpg

received_10208203061694741001_1522525729605.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Start them young, raise them right. Miami against the world brother. Way to check that gator dork!!!!

Advertisement
My son and I just made a quick run to Target (literally just happened). It was meant to be a quick trip to the store. Life has a funny way of adding "life" to any situation.

As I proceeded to take my son, Austin, out of his car seat, I was greeted with an unwelcomed and unexpected "Hey" from a Gaytor fan! For context, I pretty much keep my Miami flags flying on my vehicles at all times (I'm that dude).

The Gaytor fan, who's decked out in Gaytor filth, asked me, "Why do you have Miami flags on your car when it is not football season?" My response,......"Seasons? At The U, we don't deal with seasons, this is a life style!" I shut his corny *** down!!! What I didn't realize, is my 4 year old son, Austin, was right beside me throwing up the "U" at him during the entirety of our 30 second encounter with this bytch *** Gaytor fan! My son has one of the meanest "mean mugs" on the planet (I've provided proof in the pictures below. Just imagine him throwing up the "U" with these facial expressions)

When my son and I finally made it into Target, after dealing with that *******, I asked him, "how did he know the guy was a Gaytor fan?" His response was priceless! He said, "Dad, orange is suppose to go with green, not blue!"

I get that this story is not for everybody. I am just a very proud father, sharing a Saturday story with the CIS fam!

View attachment 59222
View attachment 59223
View attachment 59224

Living in Gainesville and being raised around North central Florida this has been a lifelong occurance.

I’ve been fighting the good fight since third grade.

true cane in the heart

Indeed, he is! He's such a Cane, at times he make me feel like I need to step my "Cane" game up! Below is a picture of him eating a small piece of bread about 2 years ago (he's two years old at the time). He noticed that his bite imprint left the shape of the "U". He immediately turned to his mom, who's an FSU grad, and put his bread in the air and then said, "Uuuuuuu!! I had to grab my phone a take a pic.

He was born to be a Cane!
20160816_220435_1522534739193.jpeg

Advertisement
Back