Meet Austin!

Advertisement
do i have to drop bags off now @reg ???
Lol. No need for the bags with Austin. He is a Cane lock, if there ever was one. He's done a ton of things to prove his loyalty/devotion towards the Canes in the past, but when he kicked that UGA ball last night like he was auditioning to play Pele in a movie, he convinced me he would never waiver. He did that off of pure instinct and then mean mug the **** out of that dude, before asking for the giraffe.

So, I just made it back to our hotel from taking my family to an amusement park in Georgia. Austin wanted me to play one of the basketball games in order to win him a prize. I made all three shots in which, the prize for that level is a basketball. They had, what looked like every team, except one,........Miami.

My son asked the tenant for a Miami ball in which the tenant replied, "we don't have one of those." "Why not", my son immediately asked. The idiot attempted to give my son a Georgia ball. He bounced it to Austin and fresh off of the bounce Austin kicked that bytch (the ball) like he was in the **** world cup. He then looked at the guy and said, " thats not a Miami ball, just give me that giraffe, please." My wife and I, along with everyone that was around us, just about died because we was laughing so hard. He is ALL CANE!!!!

Now I just have to figure out what to do with this **** oversized stuffed giraffe.
Priceless!

So, I just made it back to our hotel from taking my family to an amusement park in Georgia. Austin wanted me to play one of the basketball games in order to win him a prize. I made all three shots in which, the prize for that level is a basketball. They had, what looked like every team, except one,........Miami.

My son asked the tenant for a Miami ball in which the tenant replied, "we don't have one of those." "Why not", my son immediately asked. The idiot attempted to give my son a Georgia ball. He bounced it to Austin and fresh off of the bounce Austin kicked that bytch (the ball) like he was in the **** world cup. He then looked at the guy and said, " thats not a Miami ball, just give me that giraffe, please." My wife and I, along with everyone that was around us, just about died because we was laughing so hard. He is ALL CANE!!!!

Now I just have to figure out what to do with this **** oversized stuffed giraffe.

An amusement park in Georgia, eh? You should've asked how many shots you need to hit to win an SEC duffle bag.

As for the giraffe, wait a few years and tell Austin that's what the white women at Alabamy look like....except that the giraffe has better teeth.

Keep up the excellent parenting though!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back