Meanwhile Texas 8&4...

Advertisement
Not sure what comes out of this, but I’m legit torn on this.

See, here’s the thing; When Wesley threw down the U from peer pressure, he immediately apologized, showed up the next day. He was a man about his; owned that chit, took the heat, & committed.

OK, w/ Stewart, he was treated like fam. We made sure to let him know he was a priority, yet he still committed to TAMU. I’m fine w/ that; what I wasn’t fine w/ was him trying to say if it was about bags, he would’ve came to Miami. That’s uncalled for & low key trying to dry snitch, treating us like we the opps instead of a team w/ real interest in u. THEN, dude goes on Canesville & proceed to low key mock Cristobal about the DC situation. Again, uncalled for.

I’m all about stacking talent, but these So Fla kids low key need to learn a lesson. Rique has been trying to spread the gospel, but this one in particular chose his fate, & threw dirt on our name in the process. That’s y I’m like, nah I’m good; u deserve this. But at the same time, I’m trying not to be petty about the matter & would want him here.
It’s not petty. What he said after committing to TAMU was uncalled for. No one threw any shade at him.

That said….I wouldn’t turn him away.

IF he does transfer from 8&4, He sets the precedent for the new staff on how they treat the high caliber locals moving forward who don’t pick Miami and want to come back.

Personally with how his recruitment went I would say no to him, he’s talented but let’s be real Moe isn’t going away.

Advertisement

See, here’s the thing; When Wesley threw down the U from peer pressure, he immediately apologized, showed up the next day. He was a man about his; owned that chit, took the heat, & committed.

OK, w/ Stewart, he was treated like fam. We made sure to let him know he was a priority, yet he still committed to TAMU. I’m fine w/ that; what I wasn’t fine w/ was him trying to say if it was about bags, he would’ve came to Miami. That’s uncalled for & low key trying to dry snitch, treating us like we the opps instead of a team w/ real interest in u. THEN, dude goes on Caneville & proceed to low key mock Cristobal about the DC situation. Again, uncalled for.

I’m all about stacking talent, but these So Fla kids low key need to learn a lesson. Rique has been trying to spread the gospel, but this one in particular chose his fate, & threw dirt on our name in the process. That’s y I’m like, nah I’m good; u deserve this. But at the same time, I’m trying not to be petty about the matter & would want him here.

I see no lies told by you. +rep.

Advertisement
What’s this “precedent” that’s supposedly being set? That Miami will always hold a spot for you, so commit elsewhere and, if you don’t like it, just transfer back home.

That can’t possibly be the precedent referred to herein, can it? Because that is insane.

This was a unique situation with an outgoing, ****** coach he didn’t want to commit to. And an incoming coach (with no DC/staff) that he didn’t have enough time to bond with. It’s only “precedent” if there are similar fact patterns, and that fact pattern will not arise again.

Advertisement
What’s this “precedent” that’s supposedly being set? That Miami will always hold a spot for you, so commit elsewhere and, if you don’t like it, just transfer back home.

That can’t possibly be the precedent referred to herein, can it? Because that is insane.

This was a unique situation with an outgoing, ****** coach he didn’t want to commit to. And an incoming coach (with no DC/staff) that he didn’t have enough time to bond with. It’s only “precedent” if there are similar fact patterns, and that fact pattern will not arise again.

TrumpyCane wants to know where this “didn’t have time to bond” narrative is coming from.

If he really was interested in Miami and actually gave a **** about Miami he could’ve waited a month to sign or waited an extra week of two

But Moe needed the bag

if he hits the portal. **** em. He rode with them for the cake and we shouldn’t make exceptions . Sends the wrong message to recruits who want to be at Miami.
1656210532295.gif

Advertisement

OK, w/ Stewart, he was treated like fam. We made sure to let him know he was a priority, yet he still committed to TAMU. I’m fine w/ that; what I wasn’t fine w/ was him trying to say if it was about bags, he would’ve came to Miami. That’s uncalled for & low key trying to dry snitch, treating us like we the opps instead of a team w/ real interest in u. THEN, dude goes on Caneville & proceed to low key mock Cristobal about the DC situation. Again, uncalled for.

I feel this. Pause.....but.....if he by some miracle ended up here it's good to have someone like that touring recruits. Telling them the real **** cause he been through it.

Advertisement
Back