Mcshay has trevon hill has a top 50 overall player in the draft

Advertisement
View attachment 109631
He weighed in at 6’3 233 officially at the senior bowl. He’s going to test like a freak at the combine. Would not be surprised whatsoever to see him running in the mid 4.5s. Loved Trevon hill, a talented player that played with effort and played hard

Im not shocked. he looked like it at VT. its a shame he didn't get in for spring ball and had an injury to begin with

View attachment 109631
He weighed in at 6’3 233 officially at the senior bowl. He’s going to test like a freak at the combine. Would not be surprised whatsoever to see him running in the mid 4.5s. Loved Trevon hill, a talented player that played with effort and played hard

That’s not accurate. There list hasn’t been updated since I don’t know when.

I couldn't stand this kid...All those dumb little offsides than holding his hands out like "aw shucks" my bad...He was very immature for a 22-23 year old grad transfer imo. Another twitter champ too.

Talented kid though, will be interesting if NFL teams can overlook the baggage.

Advertisement
I think you're making way too big of a leap here.

Hill ran a 4.98 in HS at 212 lbs. and had a 78.6 SPARQ. He was listed at 238 this year at Miami.

Hill stayed with Akers on that run because Akers was changing directions and fighting through a tackle while Hill was running untouched on a straight line. It's totally different.

I wish the best for Hill - but just being realistic here - I'd be shocked if he was taken in the first 50 picks or tested off the charts at the combine.

VT has always gotten under the radar recruits and developed them into good athletes.

What his numbers were 5 years ago are irrelevant now. Did you not see what Redwine did last year at the combine? He was a 4.7+ guy with a poor Sparq at the HS level. Then he was one of the best athletes at his position at the combine

Advertisement
He was the highest rated NFL prospect in the ACC at the beginning of the season and I was ****ed that he wasn’t getting more reps opposite GR because he always made an impact when he was in. I just couldn’t understand it and was happier when I saw him finally starting to see the field more. I had no idea he was injured until later in the season. Seemed to be a lower back injury based on body language after some plays.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Is he somewhat comparable to Dee Ford size and speed wise? Dee Ford came in at 6'2'' 252 and ran a 4.59. Hill looked a lot bigger than 233 this year and his playing weight should be right around that 250 range.

Advertisement
VT has always gotten under the radar recruits and developed them into good athletes.

What his numbers were 5 years ago are irrelevant now. Did you not see what Redwine did last year at the combine? He was a 4.7+ guy with a poor Sparq at the HS level. Then he was one of the best athletes at his position at the combine

It's definitely possible. Saquon Barkley didn't test well in HS either. But guys like that aren't common. A large majority of players don't make some huge athletic leap from what they were in HS. I wouldn't assume he's a mid 4.5 guy - but we'll see.

McShay is a clown & his early projections are often hilarious. Let's see where Hill projects in early April. Highly doubt he goes in the first two rounds of draft.

Advertisement
Back