Mcshay has trevon hill has a top 50 overall player in the draft

Advertisement
I don't really judge edge players until I see some athletic testing. Eye test means very little. The testing is a big factor in their future projection.

Many of y'all thought Miami's DL in the past few years were "freak athletes" or high end athletes and they all tested like garbage, and ultimately, are backup/role players in the league...so, just going to let Hill play this process out, like we all should do with EDGE players. Its too much of a corresponding factor to projection and ultimately success for that position.

...he tested in the 2nd percentile. A non-NFL athlete. :11263308176-542fcfbd7f-o:

I guess McShay got the 'rona back in January and it f'd with his brain.

McShay sucks
Mcshay has been a hack for years.

Seriously, how does this dude still have a job? I get it the draft is tricky and there are so many last minute factors but to be THAT bad? I also bet he already has next years "first mock" out and then he just changes it 100 times prior to the draft. Draft happens and he hits on one pick and he gloats "oh if you look back at my 53rd mock draft I called player x going to team y"

Like no bih, no one saw that mock.

He should solely be a draft day analyst. Like give me the cliff notes on this random dude who played d-III ball in tanzia that the patriots just drafted in the first round no one has ever heard of and move on.

I’m low on Trevon compared to most draft people. I would be surprised if he’s picked prior to day three, and I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if he goes undrafted.

At that size he will have to move off-ball, he wasn’t extremely productive in school, had the issues at Virginia Tech. Plus he’s not a young prospect.

Hope I’m wrong on my assessment, I’ve been wrong before.

Called it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back