McMurphy has UM ranked #4

Advertisement
1660318136928.gif

Yeah rank is #4… so if we lose to A&M it looks better for the SEC

Advertisement
I think we are #4. Definitely. If OU can be top 5 preseason for years knowing they got no defense and all they had was a offense that's gonna smoke the opponents on their schedule. Why can't we. Bama is clear from everyone, Ohio is clear in 2 by themselves and the rest are a bunch of questions including UGA and Clemson. Joined by The U, Michigan, Utah, Oregon, Pitt, USC, NC St, Texas A&M. A big pile of questions to answer on the field.

We don’t have alot of stand out super stars so far, unproven at positions yes, but no glaring weakness either.
Come for me now, cuz 20 years and all that.

But remember in all your ramblings, we have one lf the best coaching staffs top to bottom in the nation. Thats a recipe for players stepping up and become stars.

Advertisement
Did anyone think we would win a championship in '83?
Coming off a 7-4 season, new QB, humiliating season opener?
You never know...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we are #4. Definitely. If OU can be top 5 preseason for years knowing they got no defense and all they had was a offense that's gonna smoke the opponents on their schedule. Why can't we. Bama is clear from everyone, Ohio is clear in 2 by themselves and the rest are a bunch of questions including UGA and Clemson. Joined by The U, Michigan, Utah, Oregon, Pitt, USC, NC St, Texas A&M. A big pile of questions to answer on the field.

We don’t have alot of stand out super stars so far, unproven at positions yes, but no glaring weakness either.
Come for me now, cuz 20 years and all that.

But remember in all your ramblings, we have one lf the best coaching staffs top to bottom in the nation. Thats a recipe for players stepping up and become stars.

Oklahoma smoked opponents before they started getting preseason top 5 rankings yearly.

Advertisement
Back