McMurphy has UM ranked #4

Yeah, ridiculous. Love to be wrong. I can see the Canes being like last year's Michigan State. Strong moves from the portal and they put together a good season and put a jolt into the big ten. Our conference is weaker, so we can compete for an ACC title. I'll keep it there for now.
Michigan state lost by 40 to Ohio state. I really hope we can avoid a game like that. But a 10 win season and I’m jumping for joy

Advertisement
I love the Canes. I think we'll have a good year, but no way do we deserve to be 4th. Based on what? Maybe he's a true believer in TVD. So am I. But I don't think TVD is all of a sudden going to make is a top 4 team in the country out the gate.

As high as #4 is, it doesn’t feel too ridiculous. Only underdogs in 2 games and both those teams have lost to inferior competition multiple times as recently as last year. We win just one of those games and can easily be up that high.

The question is if we can win all the games we are “supposed” to win. But I don’t see this experienced coaching staff allowing any letdowns.
Silo Nah Bro GIF by AXE South Africa

Advertisement
As high as #4 is, it doesn’t feel too ridiculous. Only underdogs in 2 games and both those teams have lost to inferior competition multiple times as recently as last year. We win just one of those games and can easily be up that high.

The question is if we can win all the games we are “supposed” to win. But I don’t see this experienced coaching staff allowing any letdowns.
if you finish 10-2 you end up top 10 in the finish. if you finish 11-1 youre top 4 int he finish. take care of the easy ones and try to get the split w atm/clemson

Yeah, ridiculous. Love to be wrong. I can see the Canes being like last year's Michigan State. Strong moves from the portal and they put together a good season and put a jolt into the big ten. Our conference is weaker, so we can compete for an ACC title. I'll keep it there for now.
a lot of it is TVD. an elite QB can turn you into a contender

Advertisement
Open forum, I’d love to hear your prediction on the season. I definitely didn’t say I EXPECT to have that type of season, but I’m also not going to say winning games we’re favored in and pulling 1 upset is “ridiculous”
My prediction is we won't be ranked in the top 5 unless we win all our games. We won't go undefeated. I would love to be wrong and the receipt shoved in my face at the end of the season.

Top 4 is CFP and we're not there as a team yet. I won't drink the Kool-Aid and no amount of peer pressure will make me. So top 4 is, in fact, ridiculous. Again, save the receipt for the end of the season because I would love nothing more than to be wrong.

Advertisement
My prediction is we won't be ranked in the top 5 unless we win all our games. We won't go undefeated. I would love to be wrong and the receipt shoved in my face at the end of the season.

Top 4 is CFP and we're not there as a team yet. I won't drink the Kool-Aid and no amount of peer pressure will make me. So top 4 is, in fact, ridiculous. Again, save the receipt for the end of the season because I would love nothing more than to be wrong.
I have no response except that 1-loss teams are ranked top 5 literally every year. Especially if they lose to a ranked team like aTm or Clemson

Advertisement
I love the Canes. I think we'll have a good year, but no way do we deserve to be 4th. Based on what? Maybe he's a true believer in TVD. So am I. But I don't think TVD is all of a sudden going to make is a top 4 team in the country out the gate.
TBH, the elite coaching staff gives me more hope than the players…

Well.... this is called the Mario effect. He's got people believing. It's even affecting the media apparently. But on this.... we will have a chance to prove it real soon. Truth to be told, this McMurphy guy ain't the smartest muhfucca out there.

Advertisement
Back