Mckenzie Milton 2.0

Advertisement
We've had one good QB in decades (A transfer) with no proven Qb's on the roster possibly after this season and people don't want to take a chance on a once proven stud QB? We're not at liberty to pass on guys like this.

Advertisement

Goes to fsu and gets clobbered miamj and Clemson defensive lines. Goes to South Carolina and had a better line than fspoo but still has to play Florida and Georgia. I’d say the combination of fspoo line and Miami and Clemson d line is worse than South Carolina

I don't buy it. They need to convince this kid to wait until after the bowl game so we can see what King does.
King had a conversation with Milton so I'm sure he has an idea of what King is going to do.

Milton is going to enroll in the 2021 Spring semester at whatever school he chooses. At minimum he should fill out financial aid docs now so he can transition smoothly when he makes his decision.

I think he's ours if King leaves for the NFL. Our offense is a perfect fit for him.

We've had one good QB in decades (A transfer) with no proven Qb's on the roster possibly after this season and people don't want to take a chance on a once proven stud QB? We're not at liberty to pass on guys like this.
If you ask me Milton is actually a better fit in this O than D’Eriq is. He’s a better passer than King is and I’ll happily give up a little less mobility for a better arm any day. Albeit we don’t know how mobile he actually is he’s been out for 2 years and has had time since it’s healing to gain more strength and hit the ground running. We essentially would be trading a little bit of athleticism for a better arm.

1607479652712.png

Advertisement
If he starts a game next September, 33 months would have passed since the last time he played a meaningful down of football.

Maybe Tony Romo has a year of eligibility left. At least we know he’s got two working legs.

King talks to him due to their Houston connection. He will likely know what King is going to do long before us. Might already if certain sources were accurate that said King had long ago decided he wasn't coming back
What Houston connection? Milton is from Hawaii

Advertisement
Advertisement
You would think any teams looking at him will be able to put him through workouts to check up on that injury before offering him a scholarship no ?

You're acting like he's going to be the only option available.
Milton is just the best and most proven option. The only question mark is health. But he has been running full speed in practices and looks good on videos that have been posted from practice.

Someone said it earlier, Milton isn't as athletic as King, but is a way better passer. TreQuan Smith and Gabriel Davis are where they are right now partly because of a top end QB like Milton.

If King is gone, Milton is an insanely good option to run as a 1 year rental

Advertisement
Back