Mckenzie Milton 2.0

CaliFLACane850

Flake James the Momo

It's probably between us and Nebraska. Dude was putting up amazing numbers before that horrible injury that nearly required his leg to be amputated. King goes to the league and then Milton provides a stop gap for TVD and Garcia. I'm just concerned about his leg.

Advertisement

It's probably between us and Nebraska. Dude was putting up amazing numbers before that horrible injury that nearly required his leg to be amputated. King goes to the league and then Milton provides a stop gap for TVD and Garcia. I'm just concerned about his leg.
FSU is after him hard

Wait amputated?

Edit: I read that wrong my bad
I don’t Think people really understand how bad of an injury that posterior knee this location is. It’s usually only seen velocity injuries like car or motorcycle accidents. The knee is so dislocated and so out of place that you have multiple ligament tears multiple soft tissue injuries and 25% of those cases even have permanent nerve damage. If you end up having a vascular injury that isn’t diagnosed you can lose blood supply to the distal part of the dislocation and possibly need an amputation.
You should look up the teddy Bridgewater injury and see what his doctor said about his knee and teddy’s was a non contact injury.

Maybe @MotoSniper can chime in.

not for the weak stomached individuals

Advertisement
I don’t Think people really understand how bad of an injury that posterior knee this location is. It’s usually only seen velocity injuries like car or motorcycle accidents. The knee is so dislocated and so out of place that you have multiple ligament tears multiple soft tissue injuries and 25% of those cases even have permanent nerve damage. If you end up having a vascular injury that isn’t diagnosed you can lose blood supply to the distal part of the dislocation and possibly need an amputation.
You should look up the teddy Bridgewater injury and see what his doctor said about his knee and teddy’s was a non contact injury.

I remember TB injury....they said it was real bad that he was screaming. I got nerve damage in my right hand never the same again after punching a glass door and ligament tears. Once u get nerve damage forget about it it's never the same.

Advertisement
I remember TB injury....they said it was real bad that he was screaming. I got nerve damage in my right hand never the same again after punching a glass door and ligament tears. Once u get nerve damage forget about it it's never the same.
Yup nerve damage is a ***** and coming from a guy with major knee damage done even at a young age(I'm 22) I still haven't gotten full strength and feeling back from an injury now 5 years ago

1607448648953.gif

I kid, I kid 😂😂😂😂 Great info!!

Advertisement
He’s not King even when healthy.
Respectfully, if he is able to return to his former glory, he is absolutely on par with King. Look, I like King and really REALLY want him to come back for his benefit and ours, but if McKenzie can return to what he was before the accident, he is absolutely on par with King. The way he played the year when they were undefeated and especially the way he balled out against Auburn (who had beaten the 2 teams that year that played in the NC), he is absolutely perfect for our team.

If he's up to snuff health-wise, and King doesn't return, we would be fools not to take him. If he doesn't come here and he is 100%, I sure hope he doesn't go to FSU. He could help turn that program around.

I’d pass on Milton. He’s not King even when healthy. Legit new names will come up in the portal soon. Now, if TVD truly isn’t beating out Perry, then we might need Garcia and a portal QB.
What do you mean? He might not have the athleticism anymore but as a passer he’s better than King. Always was better.

Advertisement
Yup nerve damage is a ***** and coming from a guy with major knee damage done even at a young age(I'm 22) I still haven't gotten full strength and feeling back from an injury now 5 years ago
**** I can't feel three fingers in my dominant hand and I used to draw real good and I game. Still do them well enough though but not the same. Forget throwing a football or baseball either like I used to.....grip is gone

Respectfully, if he is able to return to his former glory, he is absolutely on par with King. Look, I like King and really REALLY want him to come back for his benefit and ours, but if McKenzie can return to what he was before the accident, he is absolutely on par with King. The way he played the year when they were undefeated and especially the way he balled out against Auburn (who had beaten the 2 teams that year that played in the NC), he is absolutely perfect for our team.

If he's up to snuff health-wise, and King doesn't return, we would be fools not to take him. If he doesn't come here and he is 100%, I sure hope he doesn't go to FSU. He could help turn that program around.
Nah he had way better players around him then king had at houston and king put up a 50 td season.

Nah he had way better players around him then king had at houston and king put up a 50 td season.
Same conference same caliber of players. Sometimes the QB can make those around him or her (never know with Vandy) better.

IMO Milton was at the least on par with King prior to the injury and possibly playing Sundays. Watched him in person each home game, and he also seems to be a really good guy. Big time take if healthy, King decides to leave which I wouldn't, and coaches aren't certain if QB 2, 3, or 4 aren't ready.

I wouldn't take if it stunts the growth of another QB they view as being "close" to ready.

Same conference same caliber of players. Sometimes the QB can make those around him or her (never know with Vandy) better.

IMO Milton was at the least on par with King prior to the injury and possibly playing Sundays. Watched him in person each home game, and he also seems to be a really good guy. Big time take if healthy, King decides to leave which I wouldn't, and coaches aren't certain if QB 2, 3, or 4 aren't ready.

I wouldn't take if it stunts the growth of another QB they view as being "close" to ready.
Right on the mark on all points.

Advertisement
Back