McFarland

Advertisement
24-10 ok good ish
250 yards rushing that's impressive Bosa or not..
Let's see if they can win.. I'll keep watching

Oh and Canada is working with his back-up qb. I just like seeing creativity and putting your players in a postion to be successful.

I’m just marveling at how creative Matt Canada is with his offense. Even the announcers are appreciating what all the motions are doing to Ohio state defense.

Richt thinks it isn’t needed and we can line up and play guys simplisticly on offense though.....

Smfh

Advertisement
On another note...Another wtf interception from Sitkowski, now with 4 TD’s and 18 INT’s. Legit the worst QB I have ever seen in my short life

I’m just marveling at how creative Matt Canada is with his offense. Even the announcers are appreciating what all the motions are doing to Ohio state defense.

Richt thinks it isn’t needed and we can line up and play guys simplistic though.....

Smfh

Richt needs to have an nfl offensive line to accomplish what he’s expecting and our line isn’t that.

On another note...Another wtf interception from Sitkowski, now with 4 TD’s and 18 INT’s. Legit the worst QB I have ever seen in my short life
Their backup must be Helen Keller if they continue to trot him out there every week

Advertisement
That motion away, with the weak side run, puts McFarland or Leake one on one with their Safety. Simple scheme that we never run.

The closest thing we’ve had as an OC was Jedd Fisch he would just overthink things and get too cute. He’s been working with the Rams and Sean McVay, May be worth kicking the tires to see what he has learned.

Advertisement
The closest thing we’ve had as an OC was Jedd Fisch he would just overthink things and get too cute. He’s been working with the Rams and Sean McVay, May be worth kicking the tires to see what he has learned.

His name was coming up for the Kansas job before they gave it to Miles. Seems unlikely he’ll need to come back here as an OC

24-10 ok good ish
250 yards rushing that's impressive Bosa or not..
Let's see if they can win.. I'll keep watching
Pretty good game to watch. Watching Deejay and Homer have to break 6 tackles to get 5 yards is going to be tough to watch later today

Advertisement
He was getting ready to make Urban liar have his wife make another fake 911 call and then quit on taint.

Advertisement
Back