McFarland

Advertisement
He’s obviously a good player but he literally broke one tackle on 2 long TD runs.

Nice speed though. A healthy Homer scores on those plays too imo.

Advertisement
He’s obviously a good player but he literally broke one tackle on 2 long TD runs.

Nice speed though. A healthy Homer scores on those plays too imo.

Bring me matt Canada immediately if he’s not given the HC job. He’s scheming holes all over a legit defense. Not sure he can do this the whole game but it’s refreshing to see a team use motion and misdirection to keep defenses off-balance.

Thomas Brown - can’t close on stars and coaches under a guy who can’t utilize the stars he lands

Advertisement
Kids a stud, broke a tackle on the 75 yd run and once he’s in the clear no one is close to catching him.
Bring me matt Canada immediately if he’s not given the HC job. He’s scheming holes all over a legit defense. Not sure he can do this the whole game but it’s refreshing to see a team use motion and misdirection to keep defenses off-balance.
I think you bring up a great point.

First reaction is “wtf is OSU doing on Defense?” What is their safety doing.

However, my question is how is the OC isolating their D where one mistake by the safety equals a TD? One was literally untouched man.

Obviously some mistakes on D but set up by the O

Seems like osu has a false start on every play

Last edited by a moderator:
It was both bad plays on the defense but at the same time Canada had it set up where it was one cut and he’s gone if the defenders make a wrong step.

On the first td the corner didn’t keep contain because he got sucked in by the jet sweep and bam 80 yd run where the corner was supposed to be.

Advertisement
I think you bring up a great point.

First reaction is “wtf is OSU doing on Defense?” What is their safety doing.

However, my question is how is the OC isolating their D where one mistake by the safety equals a TD? One was literally untouched man.

Obviously some mistakes on D but set up by the O

Orgeron had to get rid of canada he is old school and had not seen so much motion misdirection in his life. I would def take Canada as OC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back