McFarland

Advertisement
Advertisement
17-3 yall acting like it's 50-7 same posters did this last week WITH Florida... lol one good game huh

Canada’s scheme would work well with our athletes. I have liked his scheme since he was at Pitt. Motion, shifting, personnel that’s exactly what Dan was referencing last week while calling the game and on the podcast. Creating confusion and mismatches (modern offense).

Advertisement
Another miss by this staff. What good is Thomas Brown. Lorenzo was coming here with or without Brown. Cam was all Miami. Only credit he gets is bringing DJ here. Now Crowley and Macintosh are gone. Nay Quan won’t even give us the time of day. Dude is a loser just like Richt.

17-3 yall acting like it's 50-7 same posters did this last week WITH Florida... lol one good game huh

At no point did I say they were going to be able to win or sustain the level of success they had in the first qt but it’s clear the guy knows how to put a defense on its heals.

Think of Lorenzo Lingard, Dexter Williams, Anthony McFarland, Cam Davis, Dee Jay Dallas, Travis Homer and maybe Robert Burns(if we can find him) in the backfield

Advertisement
At no point did I say they were going to be able to win or sustain the level of success they had in the first qt but it’s clear the guy knows how to put a defense on its heals.
Let's see how he finishes before you crown him.

Another miss by this staff. What good is Thomas Brown. Lorenzo was coming here with or without Brown. Cam was all Miami. Only credit he gets is bringing DJ here. Now Crowley and Macintosh are gone. Nay Quan won’t even give us the time of day. Dude is a loser just like Richt.
His situation and the Michael Johnson one this year were disturbing. We were so all in on both guys and got completely embarrassed

Advertisement
Think of Lorenzo Lingard, Dexter Williams, Anthony McFarland, Cam Davis, Dee Jay Dallas, Travis Homer and maybe Robert Burns(if we can find him) in the backfield
Nothing would be any different then what we are doing now, if we had some of the other backs without a competent OC and scheme. Plus our OL coach is our OL coach

Advertisement
Back